I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attachment.php

Granberg sawmill with Stihl 064AV powerhead - $500 (Milwaukee)

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/tls/1761085863.html

Granberg sawmill with Stihl 064AV powerhead - $500 (Milwaukee)

Date: 2010-05-26, 3:57PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Chainsaw sawmill for sale. Saw mill portion is a Granberg Alaskan sawmill (36") with a Stihl 064AV powerhead. Will rough mill logs up to 36 inches.

hmm..one of you crazies didn't try to swipe this out from under me did ya? :dizzy::chainsaw: LOL!

I talked to the guy via email last night, and this morn...I asked about meeting (he's almost 3hrs away..) said he'd be down closer to me working this coming week...) then I asked another question, and he replied a few hrs later that someone was coming up from the cape (hmm...) I called the guy back tonite, the guy never showed up...was 'worried about hitting traffic' so he postponed till thurs morn... UGH. I'm not out to waste others time, and I need some parts to finish my 288 build...

we'll see if the planets align tomorrow...maybe this guy won't show up (sure :rolleyes: )

win some, lose some.

What features would a "pro" saw have that the Jon 2054 lacks?
Jimbo

not sure if it lacks any, but usually magnesium case adjustable oiler (manual in the old school..) sometimes rim drives...not always though... I know my 2055 has all of those, and I believe it's the next gen of the 2054.

J

Did Troy actually build it?

http://reading.craigslist.org/grd/1760981040.html

troybuilt chainsaw - $75 (leesport)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-26, 4:01PM EDT
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Troybuilt 18 inch chainsaw with case. Needs minor repair. $75 or best offer.
Please call 484-388-0294

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1760981040

http://reading.craigslist.org/tls/1755567283.html

chain saw (boyertown)

Date: 2010-05-23, 2:47PM EDT

I have a 350 husqvarna was used twice, plus a small old homelite it works well but starts hard when left sitting
I need 175.00 for both. thx for looking

PostingID: 1755567283

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tls/1728344841.html

Chainsaws/Professional - $1 (Newtown Square)

Date: 2010-05-06, 9:15PM EDT

Stihl Ms361 20" bar.$425.. Huge power for its size! Only a couple years old.
Poulan pro 405 plus 20" bar $125 Good firewood saw!
I have a wooded property with lots of stuff to cut up.Come over check them out and have at it.................as usual,cash talks
I will delete them from this add as they sell.No E mails please. If it is not in the narrative I DO NOT HAVE IT ANYMORE! Mike 610-496-4600 cell

key words Chain saw chainsaw stihl husky dolmar

PostingID: 1728344841

The classic story, I am browsing ads for saws last night and I spot a running Husqvarna 266XP for $25. a couple towns away from me. It is a bit late to call so I do the polite thing and call at 8am this morning. Another caller is looking at it this morning and the owner will call me back if the first caller doesn't buy it. What are the odds that the first caller doesn't buy it. :cry:

The classic story, I am browsing ads for saws last night and I spot a running Husqvarna 266XP for $25. a couple towns away from me. It is a bit late to call so I do the polite thing and call at 8am this morning. Another caller is looking at it this morning and the owner will call me back if the first caller doesn't buy it. What are the odds that the first caller doesn't buy it. :cry:

First caller will probably buy it even if he doesn't want it to keep. He could probably re-sell it on the bay or CL and make a tidy profit on it. I suppose you should have called when you first saw it even if it would appear impolite.

That is how I bought my log splitter. He posted it on a local classified's for $150 on a Wed. at 11:01 p.m. and I saw it at 11:04 p.m. I figured if he just posted it, he would still be up. Called him at 11:05 p.m. Funny it was a few days until I could pick it up, and he told me when I finally went to get it, that he had a list of 20 something people and numbers to call, if I backed out. Then we got to talking saws, and dude gives me a running Poulan 3400 that he mangled the bar on.........sorry for rubbin salt in the wound. :)

That is how I bought my log splitter. He posted it on a local classified's for $150 on a Wed. at 11:01 p.m. and I saw it at 11:04 p.m. I figured if he just posted it, he would still be up. Called him at 11:05 p.m. Funny it was a few days until I could pick it up, and he told me when I finally went to get it, that he had a list of 20 something people and numbers to call, if I backed out. Then we got to talking saws, and dude gives me a running Poulan 3400 that he mangled the bar on.........sorry for rubbin salt in the wound. :)

The ad was 7 minutes old for my last online saw purchase. (earlier post)

Geeze guys, it's like we don't have real lives - all we do is troll the online ads. Wonder if the Doc has a medication for this.

Latest posts

Back