I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ad was 7 minutes old for my last online saw purchase. (earlier post)

Geeze guys, it's like we don't have real lives - all we do is troll the online ads. Wonder if the Doc has a medication for this.

I've nailed quite a few like that too. And then there's the other ones, like the Jonsered 2054 I just got. It stayed on CL for several weeks without a buyer. I would have bought it but it was ~150 miles away and I was too busy with work at the time to take a day off to drive over. When I finally got some time off, I call the guy and to my surprise, he still has it. I get it for $60. It needed nothing.

I just put it up on ebay tonight.

Jimbo

The ad was 7 minutes old for my last online saw purchase. (earlier post)

Geeze guys, it's like we don't have real lives - all we do is troll the online ads. Wonder if the Doc has a medication for this.

LOL!!!!! RLMAO!!!!! You made coffee come out of my nose....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm running down to Palm Beach tomorrow morning for a like new Dolmar 5100, a Stihl 026 and a Poulan 380 pro for all of $150. This ad was up for weeks but was so poorly written, I'm sure it was just overlooked.

Jimbo

2 Poulan Chainsaws (Bow) - $500 (Greenwood)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-20, 6:25PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Poulan Bow Chainsaws, one is a Poulan 1172 the other is a Poulan Model No.68, they both need work...Serious replys only please Call 864-941-6889 or 864-941-7690 Ask for Pam Thanks Much

http://columbia.craigslist.org/atq/1751244596.html
We need more people posting good old Poulans

Look what the Craigslist saw fairy brung me:
attachment.php

I found it here:

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/grd/1741986573.html

The Stihl is an 034. Yes I got that one too. Both for $120.
Did I do OK :D

Jimbo

LOL, If you wanna look at the #### then you gotta use the "Private Browsing" option under the tools pull down. Both IE and Firefox have them! :cheers:

THANKS Wildman1024!!!!:cheers:

Sounds like you have had the same issue! LOL!!!!

Come on! I am joking, I am always logged on AS, the misses is always checking what you goons have to say!

Back