I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he needs to pull his CL add.

I've dealt with that many times before....

I had a line on an almost new husky 334t with a scored top end.

it was on CL for $30. I called within 2 hrs. " Oh, it's on ebay, and there's a bidder already" I looked it up, @ .99 cents. I called him back and asked him if he'd pull the listing. He didn't want to get neg feedback for pulling it, cause there was already a 'winning' bidder :rolleyes:

It was actually on ebay BEFORE it was posted to CL. He 'didn't think it would sell locally. He got $70 for it. I offered him $50, cause i needed parts.

after ebay/paypal fees, he didn' net much :dizzy:

must be something with people in my area?

J

I've dealt with that many times before....

I had a line on an almost new husky 334t with a scored top end.

it was on CL for $30. I called within 2 hrs. " Oh, it's on ebay, and there's a bidder already" I looked it up, @ .99 cents. I called him back and asked him if he'd pull the listing. He didn't want to get neg feedback for pulling it, cause there was already a 'winning' bidder :rolleyes:

It was actually on ebay BEFORE it was posted to CL. He 'didn't think it would sell locally. He got $70 for it. I offered him $50, cause i needed parts.

after ebay/paypal fees, he didn' net much :dizzy:

must be something with people in my area?

J

It's just not in your area, I think it's everywhere. I had a guy selling a 350 with a smoked top end. I offered him $50 for it. He passed and put it on Ebay. I found it and it sold for $30. Local p.u only. Lucky for me it was 20 minutes away :clap: He actually lost money on it from what I offered him.

It's just not in your area, I think it's everywhere. I had a guy selling a 350 with a smoked top end. I offered him $50 for it. He passed and put it on Ebay. I found it and it sold for $30. Local p.u only. Lucky for me it was 20 minutes away :clap: He actually lost money on it from what I offered him.

LMAO! that's awesome!!

It must have been because it's local PU only...On Ebay, i've seen NICE 350's for parts bring almost $200!!! crappy one's over $100. makes them almost not worth fixing!!

so, I take it he TOLD YOU it was on ebay, huh?

LOL! good thing it was PUO.

J

NICE! We just need to increase traffic!!...

Traffic is looking pretty good for a site that is only 3months and 4days old!! I've got 14 saws I am waiting to get home, clean up and put on there...12,000 miles is preventing me from doing it now...

Last edited:
032 with case and more for $100 (Abbottstown, Pa.)

Stihl Chainsaw Model 032 - $100 (Abbottstown)

Stihl chainsaw model 032. 18 inch bar. this is a real nice saw, only used around our home. Saw runs well and easy starting, comes with case. New bar and chain on saw, also exta chains.

Call 717-487-7770

3k23m33o15V35Q65X4aa780b27eff15bd1348.jpg

I screwed up

Which Craigs was this on? Harrisburg?

It was on the York, Pa. list last night. I tried to find it just now so I could attach a link here, but the ad's gone already. I hope somebody from AS got it.

Sorry I forgot to include the link in my previous post.

I'll try not to make the same mistake in the future. :bang:

It was on the York, Pa. list last night. I tried to find it just now so I could attach a link here, but the ad's gone already. I hope somebody from AS got it.

Sorry I forgot to include the link in my previous post.

I'll try not to make the same mistake in the future. :bang:

No worries....I was headed over there this weekend and would have picked it up but those things are first see first get thype of things at that price for a ex-homeowner saw.

Latest posts

Back