I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got 'em for a grand didja? That's much more in line. Quite a few good Homelites, McCullochs, and old Poulans in the group. Some other neat stuff as well. Hope they all work out well for you.:cheers:

Yes I did, now I'm shopping trucking companies. I'll probably keep some and part with others, either way it will be a fun winter project.:cheers:

All but two supposedly run, we will see

But the price!
A couple people really want it!
What is the reason?
I don't understand the rarity in it?
Not saying it isn't, just want to know the reason.

But the price!
A couple people really want it!
What is the reason?
I don't understand the rarity in it?
Not saying it isn't, just want to know the reason.

Yeah, over 7 bills for an old s10....IDK.

They are tough old saws though, we have one in the shop where I work.

But that much money ????? Not this guy.;)

Stihl hot saw

I'd jump at this, but no $$$...

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/tls/2006616405.html

Competition chainsaw hotsaw - $250 (Newaygo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-10-14, 7:27PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a modified chain that was used in lumberjack competitions. I don't know anything about it other then it's Stihl. I'd like to get $250 for it. If interested email me and we can set a time to come look at it. Don't email me telling me to call you so we can talk about it because that won't happen. If you want to discuss anything or make offers do it in an email or just let me know when you want to look at and we can talk then.

MAC 610/650 series seem to go very high on ebay at times. I bet he gets very close to his asking price. There was a nice one that went for $400 last year, and it was a 610!!!!

I'e talked with the guy that 'restores' or finds SUPER clean 605/610/650's...he;s sold MANY for $350-$400+ albeit a bit ugly, or unorthodox looking, they are DAMN STRONG runners for ~60cc. the last one I had blew the seal outta the schraeder valve on my Comp gauge when it hit 195psi. :dizzy:

all in the eye of the beholder...

J

A thousand dollars he wanted to ship them, and he's a nice guy? I'm trying to digest that................:confused:

John H.

600 pounds of saws delicately packed, that's fair. It just cost $26 for a Mac 895 I shipped last week and another $12 for the bar, not including time to pack it and drive to the post office, stand behind the old lady with gas and then drive home to throw up.
As far as the package, I'll be driving all night and day to get them because I have CAD!

Latest posts

Back