I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl MS360?

http://rmn.craigslist.org/for/2040746278.html

stihl chainsaw - $200 (mazeppa,mn)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-11-03, 3:48PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MS 360 proffesional grade chainsaw. 16 inch bar on it $200 firm

call or text anytime 507,884.4505

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Several weeks ago there was an S10 for sale on ebay in my general location.

The pics showed it to be a little rough but intact, definitely worth collecting.
In the description they admitted to knowing nothing about chainsaws and nothing about the history of this particular saw . . . they had it listed as a Stihl 510.

I had the bid at around $23 with a max of $73.
I forgot to check it when the auction ended and it sold for $76. :mad:

600 pounds of saws delicately packed, that's fair. It just cost $26 for a Mac 895 I shipped last week and another $12 for the bar..................I'll be driving all night and day to get them because I have CAD!

Walt,

I am glad you got the saws but you sold a 840-890-895. I guess we all cannot like the same saws as then we would all be tripping over each other.

Bill

Walt,

I am glad you got the saws but you sold a 840-890-895. I guess we all cannot like the same saws as then we would all be tripping over each other.

Bill

I have another one coming, not quite as nice as the one I sold but it will be, those old yellows are awesome:cheers::cheers:

Walt... I think you have CAD really bad right about now.

Really? Is it the fact that I own or have looked at every saw for sale in two counties? Is it the upcoming trip of 1,200 miles? Or is it the fact that I have started calling people on CL that have snowblowers listed to see it they have saws for sale...I need help!

I have another one coming, not quite as nice as the one I sold but it will be, those old yellows are awesome:cheers::cheers:

Walt I am behind BillG in line for the 895!
Just need your pay-pal address!!!
If need be I will trip and cut in line of him! LOL!!!!!

WOW! It would be nice to have, but gosh! $110!
Need to ponder on it!!!!!!

Make one, I copied the pic and put it in my to do file. On the stuck ones I have used a palm nailer with an aluminum rod, sounds nuts but if you control the air pressure it works well.

Latest posts

Back