I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should fix your CAD for awhile....

http://seks.craigslist.org/tls/2058510978.html

anyone buys this i may be interested in some.

Yep. Same here. He's willing to sell individual pieces too.............so you don't have to pay a large chunka $$$ and take the crap with the good stuff. If somebody check's this guys pile of saws out, I'd be interested in several Homelite and McCulloch models. Send me a PM if yer heading that way, and I'll send you my 'wish list'. If you can pick up any of the models I'm interested in for $20 apiece, you'll be coming out of the deal looking pretty good. I'm sure it's the same for several fellows here and their 'wish lists'....:D

Yep. Same here. He's willing to sell individual pieces too.............so you don't have to pay a large chunka $$$ and take the crap with the good stuff. If somebody check's this guys pile of saws out, I'd be interested in several Homelite and McCulloch models. Send me a PM if yer heading that way, and I'll send you my 'wish list'. If you can pick up any of the models I'm interested in for $20 apiece, you'll be coming out of the deal looking pretty good. I'm sure it's the same for several fellows here and their 'wish lists'....:D

you can have all the saws you want....as long as I can have all the large mount Mac and homelite bars..esp the larger ones :poke:

J

i like olys but also am looking at stihls and jonsereds

echo chainsaw - $35 (lexington)

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/for/2123914354.html
old chainsaw but runs good, 14" bar call 336-247-0445
3nc3m73p45O15T45Z6acl0785ff4bd9b31ede.jpg

Latest posts

Back