I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bud.

Looks like something I'd have fun with, but not that particular one. Yikes!

Yep. Well built. Heavy. Yet another American made saw 'influenced' by the Homelite XL12. They're all over the place. Bet you could get one (or five......LOL) cheap from a number of guys here if you posted in the Swap Meet thread that you wanted one. Heck, IIRC there was a guy that listed an NOS (still in the plastic wrap) one of those in the classifieds a few months ago for something like $125.

This might be worth looking into--23 unused 20" chains for a Makita for $150.00.

http://houston.craigslist.org/spo/2202106202.html

save you time. those are the safety chains that HD sends out with every saw rental. i have two in the pack, never opened, and two more that i took off of the saws as soon as i got home. i may use them one day when i need to dig a trench or cut through roots.

save you time. those are the safety chains that HD sends out with every saw rental. i have two in the pack, never opened, and two more that i took off of the saws as soon as i got home. i may use them one day when i need to dig a trench or cut through roots.

Thanks for the info.

If it sounds too good to be true.................:msp_thumbdn:

Back