I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saws for sale

I was talking to a friend tonight. He told me he put a couple saws on ebay. I can tell you he's not lying about the hours on the MS290. I gave him the saw new this year for working on some saws for me. The other is a 288xp. I'm not sure on the hours but it runs great. I have cut with it and it's a good saw. I'll post the link to the MS290 and you can use his details to find the 288xp. He also has another saw for sale but I don;t know anything about it. He really takes car of his stuff. You'll be safe buying from him.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stihl-MS-290-Chainsaw-/320653652912?pt=US_Chainsaws&hash=item4aa87273b0

Thanks Scott

Super long thread cant read it all but do you guys ever worry about getting stolen crap off CL?

Super long thread cant read it all but do you guys ever worry about getting stolen crap off CL?

That is why you wear leather gloves when cutting firewood. :) I don't If your worried about it just check the numbers with your local police department.

Scot

That's why I don't meet people in random places to purchase the stuff. I will go to a house or business, most people dealing in stolen goods won't take you to their location.

Cheap old swedish hoe

CHEAP OLD SWEDISH HOE She sucks the oil dry::msp_ohmy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHEAP-OLD-SWEDISH-HOE-VINTAGE-CHAINSAW-/280627462815?pt=US_Chainsaws&hash=item4156b3429f

Vintage Hoe Chainsaw Made in Sweden 18" Bar

Appears to be complete - Gas tank is clean - Pulls easily with good compression - No spark - Running Condition unknown

If you have always wanted a Swedish Hoe & couldn't afford one, here's your chance

Q: Excuse me sir but how's she do? Will this hoe suck the oil dry?
A: Yes, for an extra 10 she sure will. Thank you!

mc culloch chainsaw - $90 (franklin)

mcculloch super 80 chainsaw with a 24 inch bar. this saw screams but doesnt idle that well. it has set in the barn and is dusty but is in good condition for the age. also have some other saws to. 615 390 4831

Sacramento Craigslist Stihl 08 with bow bar

Sacramento Ca Craigslist. Stihl 08 with bow bar. Watching for 2 weeks went from 300 to 250 to 200 to 175 now $150.00. Will keep watching.

here's a good deal here fellers it's in corryton about 5 miles from me

Very solid and reliable Makita chainsaw with 20" bar.Fresh air filter spark plug and chain.Comes with factory tool kit, owners manual, bar cover and 3 used chains with plenty of life.325.00 call 356-9925 or 922-0385.

attachment.php

Back