I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sachs Dolmar 133, Cali

Sachs Dolmar 133 Pro Chainsaw - $300 (Chico)
Date: 2011-04-19, 8:17PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Sachs Dolmar 133 Pro Chainsaw

The bar is roughly 36" long. This is a large powerful saw. Starts and runs very well. Sharp chain.

$300 obo

(530) 228-9350

It is what it is!
I have several saws here with members names on them.
But have not taken $$$ for them. When they get shipped out I will ask for the coin. Also have saws that I have paid for well over a month ago from members here that are still at their house. To trash or throw names out is sad. Many members have been patient and more then helpful as I am working on my family affairs which takes priority over saws! I have no shame in deals I have made and eat the ones I regret.

Looks like more of the same from you Matt. Somehow I ain't surprised.

How much would you pay for a MS880 in "very good condition", PHO, if buying to resell? No pics. It's local so I would be going to look at it. I would consider porting it before selling it.

Brad, I gotta say, you probably know the answer to that MORE than MANY of the rest of us...

WILL you get the $$ back out of the port work is the REAL question..

you KNOW what they sell for on ebay, I'm VERY CONFIDENT you have a good idea of what the market is... :msp_rolleyes:

With that being said, what do they bring?? north of 1200-1500 in REAL nice shape... what is your needed profit margin? maybe 900 in nice shape? that's your call though.

a tough saw to DOUBLE your $ on, and a smaller audience, BUT.... :dunno:

Thanks! :bowdown:

I did get a bit of info from the seller and online .... if it was made by Kioritz (?) does that make it any better?

Kioritz is the company that makes (or did make?) Echo. I have a 55v deere which is the same vintage and it's a very good saw. A little heavy cause it's old school, but it's built like a tank and starts on two pulls everytime.

Brad, I gotta say, you probably know the answer to that MORE than MANY of the rest of us...

WILL you get the $$ back out of the port work is the REAL question..

you KNOW what they sell for on ebay, I'm VERY CONFIDENT you have a good idea of what the market is... :msp_rolleyes:

With that being said, what do they bring?? north of 1200-1500 in REAL nice shape... what is your needed profit margin? maybe 900 in nice shape? that's your call though.

a tough saw to DOUBLE your $ on, and a smaller audience, BUT.... :dunno:

Basically, I'm on the fence with it, and am just not sure. Sounds like a good deal.

880's have been selling for 800-1200ish on ebay. So minus a hetfy seller fee and gas and........ I guess it comes down to what/if it needs anything and what you want to make.

Back