I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Teddyscout has pissed some people off....

Chain Saw Matt

Thanks for posting the info...

It is what it is!
I have several saws here with members names on them.
But have not taken $$$ for them. When they get shipped out I will ask for the coin. Also have saws that I have paid for well over a month ago from members here that are still at their house. To trash or throw names out is sad. Many members have been patient and more then helpful as I am working on my family affairs which takes priority over saws! I have no shame in deals I have made and eat the ones I regret.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do ya think this is a good deal?

Chain Saw, Stihl $300.
Model 90, competition saw. Call Bill at 401-255-89xx
3m13pd3l05Q15W55S1b4p3cbdc1950d8b1e6c.jpg

Chain saw, Stihl
:msp_smile::msp_smile::msp_w00t::msp_w00t:

Last edited:
It is what it is!
I have several saws here with members names on them.
But have not taken $$$ for them. When they get shipped out I will ask for the coin. Also have saws that I have paid for well over a month ago from members here that are still at their house. To trash or throw names out is sad. Many members have been patient and more then helpful as I am working on my family affairs which takes priority over saws! I have no shame in deals I have made and eat the ones I regret.

Matt,

I'm not sure if you know more than what meets-the-eye here, but to ME it looks like NO ONE is accusing you, here atleast... maybe the CL bozo...

:dunno:

maybe someone had a bad touch or something :laugh:

Your priorities are more important than saws, I RESPECT THAT, greatly :cheers: As I HOPE others would as well.

hope things are beginning to clear, or be consistent for you, as of late..

Jay

Matt,

I'm not sure if you know more than what meets-the-eye here, but to ME it looks like NO ONE is accusing you, here atleast... maybe the CL bozo...

:dunno:

maybe someone had a bad touch or something :laugh:

Your priorities are more important than saws, I RESPECT THAT, greatly :cheers: As I HOPE others would as well.

hope things are beginning to clear, or be consistent for you, as of late..

Jay

I think it was when I sold a "Wild Thing" with a 36" bar on it....
Oh well...… definitely a "bad touch" thing going on here Jay.

090G listed as a 090 possibly? (previously listed awhile back on this thread)
090 Stihl Chainsaw - Lot #499 - eBay (item 110677081625 end time Apr-26-11 12:16:08 PDT)

Really hard to tell, looks like the air filter cover says 090G.
BUT the picture doesn't show enough to make out the drive side for a 090 or 090G? Either way, with the condition of the stickers, some one may get a smoking deal!

Well, I only live 90 minutes away, and I thought I might take a shot at this one. But wow, bidding is already up to $710 with 2 hours to go, and no way to tell if it is even all there or not. For all I know, there is not p&c inside the thing. Crazy!!!! So much for local auctions going cheap.

I am officially out on this one. And I did not make a bid.

Back