I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, what was you searching for? :hmm3grin2orange:

I can't even remember what I was looking for at this point. Whatever it was, I probably forgot about it after the sticker shock of that $8 used spark plug!!
If used plugs are going that high, I'll see ya'll in the funny pages, cause I'm gonna be rich!! :hmm3grin2orange:

Pioneer partner p45, 28" bar - $220 (Stevensville) Montana

Pioneer partner p45, 28" bar - $220 (Stevensville)
Date: 2011-03-31, 5:48PM MDT
Reply to: see below

Pioneer p45 chainsaw with 28" bar

Model #: P45CBW

Serial #: 725 555514

Missing Chainbrake

Worked great last year, has been sitting since, just went and started it up, started third pull, runs like a champ
Chain needs to be tightened, probably sharpened too

(Willing to ship, buyer pays shipping)

Call Knotty's pawn, (406)777-5852

Just curious. This ad says 3 saws were released and sent out.In the next post,it says one saw was sent out. The seller at the bottom of that post claims that saw came to his dealership.However the first one is a Mac CP70 and in the other a Mini Mac 6.
This smells like Spam. I would want a lot of documents and proof before I gave him $500 let alone $5000. You can only have one three millionth saw made not 3. because one would be 3 million and the othe 2, 3 million 1 and 3 million 2.

Last edited:
Hey could you send me some pics of it will send email to you through AS message thanks
chainsaws 4-sale - $350 (marysville)

I have 2 saws 4sale one is a huscvarna 372xp with 3ft bar the other is a stilh with a 13 inch bar if interested call 530-923-9122please no text and i will send pics 350 takes them.thank you!

Too bad I spent all my allowance on a Husky 435, parts for my 2100CD, and a new bar for my 288XP. Dang saws are keeping me from buying more dang saws.

Auction, Shell Lake Wisconsin, Sat April 23.

Lots of saws, Saw pics start around page 122.

Auction Photos - Andrews Auction

attachment.php

attachment.php

143 is the pioneer/partner P series...

Wouldnt mind attending if that was closer.

Auction, Shell Lake Wisconsin, Sat April 23.

Lots of saws, Saw pics start around page 122.

Wow Cliff. That's quite an auction. Tons of Iron and Magnesium to get a fellow's attention. I dig all the IHC/Farmall iron in addition to the saws. I need to look through all the pics. Did the first row, then skipped up to the saws. Looks like that load of saws sat out there in the weather for some time. That's a shame. In pic 146 I see a Homelite C91 upside down in a heap of other saws....:msp_sad:

Last edited:
That looks like a great auction. It would have to fall on Easter weekend when i have a million things to do.:msp_sad:
I like the pistol grip on this saw. Does anybody know who made this?
http://www.jerryandrewsauction.com/apr23/Photos/images/IMG_231.JPG

That's a Cox. Same folks that made the model airplane engines and such. The red oval Cox emblem is still in the center of the recoil housing (but is dirty). They also made outboard motors and a few other neat things with those engines.

Back