I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent the guy a message. He wrote back and said it was a mistake and got a laugh out of it himself. He was suprised at all the interest and said he might start selling new plugs online. I let him in on the fact that most of the 60 views probably came from members of this site LOL. Seems like a nice guy that he or someone else listed the item in error. :hmm3grin2orange:

Mexican model 372. Instead of a chain brake it has a fold out tray for your tacos.

Lol.... It runs on Tequila too.

:clap:Ha!

It also floats (that's handy for river crossings), and sez "cabrone!" when you pull the rope...:hmm3grin2orange:

New 24"McCulloch Bar & Chain For Super Pro 125

Roller nose bar

Sorry to nitpick.............but that's not a roller-nose bar. It's a sprocket-nose bar. That's a common error both here and on feebay. It bugs me as much as people calling saw bars "blades" bothers other guys (that one doesn't bother me). Doing a "roller nose bar" search on feebay is frustrating because of all the wildthingees and such listed with "roller nose bar" in the title...:dizzy:

If you look at the sellers feedback you will see that same picture. The guy who bought it the last time was not very happy with it.....
I almost pushed the buy it now button myself, who knows maybe the guy that bought it the last time was wrong about it, perhaps he tried checking the compression with the release valve open...he just said it was completely worn out...:msp_confused::msp_confused:

+1 Glad you are doing your homework, I did not read that far into it. If it sounds too good to be true...............

Last edited:
chainsaws 4-sale - $350 (marysville)

I have 2 saws 4sale one is a huscvarna 372xp with 3ft bar the other is a stilh with a 13 inch bar if interested call 530-923-9122please no text and i will send pics 350 takes them.thank you!

Too bad I spent all my allowance on a Husky 435, parts for my 2100CD, and a new bar for my 288XP. Dang saws are keeping me from buying more dang saws.

no need to even pay him extra,

he would do it for me out of the goodness of his heart. :msp_biggrin:

I would have did it for you before was shot down on a dolmar deal. You go to the back of the line now.

Haha just kidding I'll still do it for ya if you want it. I'll take the dolmar or the 750 on payment plan though for my time and gas. :laugh:

Back