I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna buy this little dude .... then launch it into Illinois with a circus cannon!

If I had the spare cash I'd buy it just for limbing tree's around here but I cant put more money into saws right now till I get some spare cash. Could probably clean the P&C on this guy and maybe replace the rings and get back up to 150psi and have a nice little limbing saw for under $100. Anyone wanna donate some cash to me? :yoyo:

I can see that and raise you.

036 STIHL

I am selling my 036 Chainsaw. I bougth it used a while back and I have used it 2 times so far and I could use the money to pay back some bills. $600

I'm gonna raise it another time.

chainsaw

i have MS250 stihl chainsaw for $480.00 this saw has been used for 3 times only to cut a tree
this saw also comes with 1 stihl bar 18" and 3 stihl chains and also 1 brand new oregon bar18" and 20 brand new chains
the chain alone is worth 400.00 plus a new bar so do your math
best deal on the c- list
MAY TRADE WITH IPAD NEEDS TO BE IN GOOD CONDITION

OK WTF is a bougth??? Maybe that is what makes this thing so valuable. :dizzy:

Oh C'mon Randy,,, Let Wendell alone while he is dreaming!!!!

an 066 for 600.00,,, Maybe,,, but an 036??? wow it must have a gold plated trigger or something!!!!

Wake up Wendell!!!!! It's a nightmare!!!!! LOLOL!!!

I'm gonna raise it another time.

chainsaw

i have MS250 stihl chainsaw for $480.00 this saw has been used for 3 times only to cut a tree
this saw also comes with 1 stihl bar 18" and 3 stihl chains and also 1 brand new oregon bar18" and 20 brand new chains
the chain alone is worth 400.00 plus a new bar so do your math
best deal on the c- list
MAY TRADE WITH IPAD NEEDS TO BE IN GOOD CONDITION

I don't have 20 chains between 4 saws, lol. OK, I have 16. :D I find deals and pick them up, $5 here and $10 there for new chians is too good of a deal to pass up, plus I'm a packrat.

I found a Mcollen saw.

16 inch mcollen chainsaw new

Latest posts

Back