I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hope somebody here gets that Super 250. I'd be calling the guy if he was local to me. Same with the "free" Poulan, if it's a 25. The drive to/from Shingle Springs is too damn far to be worth it however. Now if it was a 245A...

Since the edit function isn't working...looks like this might be the same bidder who paid $96.00 for the other Poulan S25.

Look at the seller's description .... if they keep it up, eBay will start charging by the word!

:laugh:

The bidder who won the Dayton apparantly bid $95.00 on the earlier Poulan listing, but didn't win it. I bet the winner of the Poulan was totally p*ss*d that he had to pay $96.00 (if the bidding was legit).

I don't see how it could be legit. I got two 25DA's last year off eBay for $30.

I've seen his listings before. EXTREMELY wordy, with some 'colorful' language. He does spell out the condition in good detail. Helps with a dispute later. He's replaced the fuel lines, recoil spring, bar, chain, and clutch drum. Supposedly rebuilt the carb too. I like the Dayton orange as well. At least that saw is worth far closer to the money paid for it than that micro from a day or two ago. That was crazy. Still......................that's a LOT to pay for a Poulan S25CVA.

We get a lot of old J-reds on the Mpls C/L - all from the same area, and all at a premium price. They might be worth it to someone, but that someone is not the guy typing this post. I'd like to have a big old Jonny someday, but the price has to be right.

The reason for that is beisswengers. Every time I walk in there to get parts or something for any of my saws they always try talking me into buying one of their j-reds. Dont get me wrong they are really nice saws but beisswengers is so far out of my way I just stop there when I'm in the neighborhood as a treat!

Husqvarna 288 | eBay

Has the high top eliminator kit

:kilt:
Hmm. Doesn't seem to be listed anymore.

The saw needs some carb work, it fires right up but then dies, has great spark and 160psi.
Just a minor tweak or carb kit and it should be rocking.

The saw was at our local saw shop and was repaired the bill was $400 and the owner didnt want to pay and left it there. And the only thing they didnt get to fixing was the carb kit. they gave the saw to us just to get it out of the shop. We buy almost 200 saws from them a year so thats why they gave it to us.

I just dont have time or the desire to get into it as we us all Stihl.

The saw has a strong engine and the crankcase has no cracks and plastics are good

Latest posts

Back