I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you live near Warrensburg NY...

http://albany.craigslist.org/grd/2513708941.html

A 2 (yes TWO) month old Husqvarna 455. Needs rebuild. I believe cylinder scored due to son using wrong gas can instead of mix. Thats what the shop said so its not covered by warranty.

A great deal for a repair guy that can flip it with another parts saw or kit. No bar just the powerhead.

60.00 firm

251-30XX

Ouch!:msp_ohmy:

Dammit Randy. You're torturing me with that Homelite. Got a buddy that lives in that area............but I don't have the cheddar for it...:bang:

The problem is clear: Aaron, you looking for cheddar, but don't live in Wisconsin. Better ask Wendell for a hand on this one ....
:yoyo:

The problem is clear: Aaron, you looking for cheddar, but don't live in Wisconsin. Better ask Wendell for a hand on this one ....
:yoyo:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Maybe I can trade him a Zip P/C for enough cheddar to trade for that big Homelite. You may be on to something Ted...:jester:

I've shipped a lot of chainsaw size boxes to Canada and shipping is only $15-20 premium over rates within the States. Sending as gift is key.

I have paid $70 to get a saw shipped, but not $270! This guy obviously doesn't want to ship to canada, so why doesn't he just say so?

No problem unless someone doesn't notice till it's too late.

I have paid $70 to get a saw shipped, but not $270! This guy obviously doesn't want to ship to canada, so why doesn't he just say so?

No problem unless someone doesn't notice till it's too late.

I had no idea what this was about until I "clicked" on the link...................$ 61.21 to ship from GA to CA..........maybe I read it wrong and it's shipping from the Georgian Republic of the former USSR..................:msp_ohmy:

LOL....unless you live in canada like me and the shipping is $277.75!!!!!!!

I think we have a member near Acworth (Neal??) maybe can pick it up, and sent it your way...

heck, you want it, have it make a pit stop in central MA, and I'll send it up to you.... :cheers:

pretty fair price...

I think we have a member near Acworth (Neal??) maybe can pick it up, and sent it your way...

heck, you want it, have it make a pit stop in central MA, and I'll send it up to you.... :cheers:

pretty fair price...

It is a fair price, and they look good, and I want one.

But I got no scratch for another saw at this time.

Thanks for the offer though!:clap:

A quote from the listing Randy posted:

some ebay moron said:
"I have alot of saws to sell they all ran when stored but things can happen when a saw sits and I dont have time to service them all before I sell um"

If he/she is too $$#@#@ lazy to make sure something works before selling it, it's gonna be parts price or no deal for me. I've never e-bayed anything, but anything I want to sell for good money is dang sure gonna be in the best possible shape it can be without spending more than it's worth on it.

Back