I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My good friend who owns and runs a longtime Stihl dealership has listed one of his personal saws on Ebay. It's a 028 Super and is in incredible condition. He's asking $325. Check it out. You will not find a better 028 at any price. If I didn't already have one, I'd jump on it.

Stihl 028 AV Super Chainsaw | eBay

$900 for Stihl 880

New ms 880 stihl chainsaw w/36 inch bar

New ms 880 stihl chainsaw w/36 inch bar - $900 (Northeast Ohio)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-07-13, 10:18AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am selling my ms 880 chainsaw for 900.00. I have ran on some tough times and I need to sell it. I bought the saw back in october of last year for 1926.00 brand new. Ive only used it a handfull of times. Trust me when you look at it you will be able to tell. I do love this saw, its the best saw I have ever had but I need the cash right now. This truly is the deal of the day. First come first serve. If interested please give me a call
My name is Mike C - (216) 297-5537

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2491839169

Dolmar 153

I got big shoulders so i will own up to it. Its my saw but i had no ideal the piston was in backwards. I bought it at an auction last weekend and really didnt pay that much attention to it. Thought i could make a quick buck on it. I will tear it down and see what the damage is. Thanks to all that pointed it out, I didnt want to sell something thats not right.

I got big shoulders so i will own up to it. Its my saw but i had no ideal the piston was in backwards. I bought it at an auction last weekend and really didnt pay that much attention to it. Thought i could make a quick buck on it. I will tear it down and see what the damage is. Thanks to all that pointed it out, I didnt want to sell something thats not right.

Name your price as is and i may take it off your hands now.......

guys in the hudson valley craigslist there is a 028 with the case for 130, don't know if any ones interested. If I wasn't flat broke from buying my house Id grab it. I like german and swedish girls.

Way to go. You're a good man:clap:

hey! some of us are out there!:bang:

And they are dropping like flies. The new Ebay rules are too favorable to the buyer, and on top of it the fees keep increasing. CL and this site are becoming better places to sell nice used saws. Nice move Stellarex, BTW.

2 more "Chin" saws for ya. "Poulen" ones!

Chicago craigslist:

2 CHAIN POULEN CHIN SAWS FOR SALE. USE FOR PARTS OR MAKE ONE FROM THE TWO. $40.00 FOR BOTH OR $25.00 PER SAW.

Clinton d35 speedcut chainsaw - $700 (oak forest, il.)

Chicago Craigslist: I tried posting this one with the exact site address but has not gone through the moderators yet.

HELLO,
UP FOR SALE TODAY IS A VINTAGE, RUNNING CLINTON D35 SPEEDCUT CHAINSAW.

MODELD35-1100-A
SER NO: 39594

I HAVE STARTED THE SAW ON STARTING FLUID ONLY, HAVE NOT HAD GAS IN THE TANK FOR SOME TIME NOW. WITH A SHOT OF STARTING FLUID SHE POPPED RIGHT OFF, DID NOT RUN FOR PROLONGED TIME WITH STARTING FLUID.

GREAT COMPRESSION, GREAT SPARK!!! RECOIL WORKS WELL TOO!!!

ONLY THING MISSING...THAT I CAN SEE, IS THE CHAIN FOR THE BAR AND THE RUBBER TUBE THAT CONNECTS THE CARB TO THE AIRCLEANER.

ASKING $700.00 OR BEST OFFER.

NO LOW BALLERS.....YES, I KNOW WHAT I HAVE HERE.
NO SCAMMERS EITHER.

Chicago Craigslist: I tried posting this one with the exact site address but has not gone through the moderators yet.

HELLO,
UP FOR SALE TODAY IS A VINTAGE, RUNNING CLINTON D35 SPEEDCUT CHAINSAW.

MODELD35-1100-A
SER NO: 39594

I HAVE STARTED THE SAW ON STARTING FLUID ONLY, HAVE NOT HAD GAS IN THE TANK FOR SOME TIME NOW. WITH A SHOT OF STARTING FLUID SHE POPPED RIGHT OFF, DID NOT RUN FOR PROLONGED TIME WITH STARTING FLUID.

GREAT COMPRESSION, GREAT SPARK!!! RECOIL WORKS WELL TOO!!!

ONLY THING MISSING...THAT I CAN SEE, IS THE CHAIN FOR THE BAR AND THE RUBBER TUBE THAT CONNECTS THE CARB TO THE AIRCLEANER.

ASKING $700.00 OR BEST OFFER.

NO LOW BALLERS.....YES, I KNOW WHAT I HAVE HERE.
NO SCAMMERS EITHER.

Yeah, he (thinks) he knows what he has ..... that's why it was $35 yesterday!

Back