I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Children

Be grateful you can have children. We have two daughters (both adults now) due to multiple operations and could not have more. Our children are the light of our lives and our grand daughter (almost 4) is precious to both of us. More precious than my '68 Barracuda and my Stihl MS460.

John

Actually, my premise is that he doesn't have the brains to use birth control. Maybe it is a quantum leap. Nothing wrong with planning a large family. I actually have four kids. Last one was unplanned, as the the last one was identical twins.

Twins catch you by surprise for sure LOL. I was happy with the idea of one child, and the wife snuck a second one in LOL. Identical boys that are 2 now. Just cant wait until they can go out in the garage with me and not have to throw everything they touch LOL.

Twins rule, My wife at the time had a set of identical twin girls
after having two miscarriages. Lost both at 4 1/2 months.
Then the twin girls came. I wouldn't have it any other way.
At 25 years old now, they still do everything together.

Lee

Homelite super 2Vl chainsaw runs great,16" bar, extra chain, case

Homelite super 2Vl chainsaw runs great,16" bar, extra chain, case - $75 (Fleetwood 19522)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-10-12, 9:24PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for sale is a Nice Homelite Super 2 chain saw.

saw shows very little use.

still has the original bar. comes with the case and an extra chain.

pull rope is starting to fray, so I would recommend changing soon if this would be your primary saw.

located in Fleetwood call 610-781-2432 to make appointment.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

HomeyVL-3.jpg

HomeyVL-2.jpg

HomeyVL-1.jpg

HomeyVL-4.jpg

Twins rule, My wife at the time had a set of identical twin girls
after having two miscarriages. Lost both at 4 1/2 months.
Then the twin girls came. I wouldn't have it any other way.
At 25 years old now, they still do everything together.

Lee

OK things are starting to get weird. Maybe there is some sort of connection between having twins and looking for muscle saws on Ebay.

This saw might end up being a good deal. Bidding is ending fairly soon. Probably just needs a carb kit. In Baltimore Ohio. 68cc, but I think it only has a manual oiler.

lombard comango chainsaw 16" cut | eBay

I don't know much about the homies.......was just mainly wondering the size, as I could use something that could on occasion run a long bar

This saw might end up being a good deal. Bidding is ending fairly soon. Probably just needs a carb kit. In Baltimore Ohio. 68cc, but I think it only has a manual oiler.

lombard comango chainsaw 16" cut | eBay

68cc and loud as hell.. Manual oiler indeed!!..ask Madhatte he keeps forgetting to oil the bar when running:rock:. Those clutch's go quick and up for sale they go..so test it first and make sure the clutch is in good shape but a kick ars lit'l saw with big cc's indeed..

68cc and loud as hell.. Manual oiler indeed!!..ask Madhatte he keeps forgetting to oil the bar when running:rock:. Those clutch's go quick and up for sale they go..so test it first and make sure the clutch is in good shape but a kick ars lit'l saw with big cc's indeed..

Yeah... so much for a good deal. The saw is at $77 and climbing. A far cry from the $16 when I posted it.

Latest posts

Back