I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recent CL scores

2ea MS200t's for $25 (yes for both!) listed as MS2001

338XPT for $15

The 200t's both have scored pistons but both cylinders cleaned up just fine. I had one good piston laying around so the first one is up and running. $12.50 total in that saw.

The XPT had a broken pull rope and 1 broken clutch spring. The air filter and cover had been scavenged. Bought all parts new at the dealer and still less than $50 total in the saw.

Jimbo

2ea MS200t's for $25 (yes for both!) listed as MS2001

338XPT for $15

The 200t's both have scored pistons but both cylinders cleaned up just fine. I had one good piston laying around so the first one is up and running. $12.50 total in that saw.

The XPT had a broken pull rope and 1 broken clutch spring. The air filter and cover had been scavenged. Bought all parts new at the dealer and still less than $50 total in the saw.

Jimbo

But you know it dint happen without the pix!

2ea ms200t's for $25 (yes for both!) listed as ms2001

338xpt for $15

the 200t's both have scored pistons but both cylinders cleaned up just fine. I had one good piston laying around so the first one is up and running. $12.50 total in that saw.

The xpt had a broken pull rope and 1 broken clutch spring. The air filter and cover had been scavenged. Bought all parts new at the dealer and still less than $50 total in the saw.

Jimbo

thief

stihl 041 farm boss

looking for a shop manual for a stihl 041 farm boss . its not an 041 farm boss av. if anyone has it in a pdf , Id greatly appreciate the help. Thanks

Back