I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a nice saw. Idiots!

Did you notice he did not show starting it or letting it idle:msp_ohmy:

I think it may have some issues from not seeing it idle. he was quick to shut it off before it died so it seemed to me.

Did you notice he did not show starting it or letting it idle:msp_ohmy:

I think it may have some issues from not seeing it idle. he was quick to shut it off before it died so it seemed to me.

Hmm, south of 34. Most people from Iowa would consider this guy to be from Missouri and his chain sharpening skills are showing it. :hmm3grin2orange:

Too bad I decided to switch to RSC (or have the breaker, spinner, etc). :msp_unsure:

The breaker/ spinner doesn't care what kind of chain it is. You just need the proper presets to put it back together.

The breaker/ spinner doesn't care what kind of chain it is. You just need the proper presets to put it back together.

What I meant was I don't have a breaker, etc. period. And, I hardly go through enough chain to justify a roll.

But ironically enough, an Oregon breaker and spinner is currently on my local CL.

Maybe it's a sign?

What I meant was I don't have a breaker, etc. period. And, I hardly go through enough chain to justify a roll.

But ironically enough, an Oregon breaker and spinner is currently on my local CL.

Maybe it's a sign?

It is and if you don't get it...........well lets say you better go get it, you just don't mess with fate:msp_ohmy:

Hmm, south of 34. Most people from Iowa would consider this guy to be from Missouri and his chain sharpening skills are showing it. :hmm3grin2orange:

It is within an arms reach of you. Go get it:hmm3grin2orange:

If someone can they should go get it, but barter them down about 50% to fix it.

Or send it to me and I can at least sharpen the chain. Those 77cc Poulans run lots better then what he showed us....

Back