I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy CRAP! You need to warn a fellow when you put up a link like that you WingNut. I think I just soiled myself.............................both because of the shear awesomeness of it......................and the price...:censored:

Ya know how some folks here get a bit cheesed off because a saw is listed with a 'kart' engine?

I wonder if karters would get their undies in a bunch if the lister included that the kart had two 'saw' engines .... :jester:

Holy CRAP! You need to warn a fellow when you put up a link like that you WingNut. I think I just soiled myself.............................both because of the shear awesomeness of it......................and the price...:censored:

Yeah but one would say that is the catsass of gokarts right there:D

But only by $10. C'mon, Champ, get back in there and show 'em what ya got!

Don't be shy. Get back in there and run it on up. :D

ehhhh....heck, I boosted it $50+...

that 090 will buy a LOT of baby food, ya know :check:

I'm SURE all of you guys could ALSO PLACE SOME BIDS!!! :poke: ...Randy excluded...

Yes, I paypaled Stumpy $100 and will throw some more at him if there is a profit larger than what I have into it plus paying off Randy for his work/parts. I don't really have the money to be giving it away but I believe and trust that God will provide by the end of the month. Pray for snow in my area!

ehhhh....heck, I boosted it $50+...

that 090 will buy a LOT of baby food, ya know :check:

I'm SURE all of you guys could ALSO PLACE SOME BIDS!!! :poke: ...Randy excluded...

I just wanted to remind everyone that this 090av Stihl 090AV Chainsaw!!! Very Good Condition!!! Watch The Videos!!! | eBay
is not the 090 being rebuilt for Stumpy's fund. However, I if the auction goes well and covers all costs of this build (which I think it will) I will throw another $50-$100 towards Stumpy. Yes, it will buy a lot of baby food. That's one reason why it needs to be sold.

MIKE

Back