I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe your buddy can grab it and ship it to Rob. I'm going to try to hook an AS member with a saw listed near me. Won't be able to go look at the saw until next weekend though. Shouldn't be an issue, as the guy's been relisting the saw for at least six months...

I just remembered someone I know just moved to that area!! I might pick that one up after all! :)

Hmmm ... suspicious with only one view, plus the phrase 'untested past that' .... the chain brake could be hosed and no telling what sort of overall shape the clutch side of the house is in ...

Seller has been pretty inactive on eBay the past 20+ months ...

There is a much nicer one in our own classifieds with bar and chain.

Aaron, you gotta stop reading this thread dude. Your blood pressure must be incredible.

Eat some rhubarb.

The misMacspelling has driven him over the edge. I think it has affected his short term memory. :jester:

One for Aaron's "Big list of misspellings of McCulloch"

Antique Macolic chainsaw

Gag...:bang:

Antique Macolic chainsaw

Antique Macolic chainsaw

Haven't found much on CL lately, but sure is funny sometimes...

That's a new "McCulloch" misspelling for me. I've tried to keep a list of all the CL/ebay idiot misspellings of "McCulloch"..........but I get a migraine after writing the third or fourth misspelling and throw the list away....

Dumb####'s also incorrectly guessed the decade that this saw was built (it's really from the early-mid '60s)...........................has said it has "vertical pistons"........misspelled "style"...................used exclamation points for all his punctuation....................and managed to fit "old school" into the listing.:bang:

Old Chainsaws Wanted, Vintage, Antique Chainsaw

Pretty sure the saw in this picture was one that was at the auction last year I got my SP125 from and he bid me up well on it. THe SP125 came up first and we went toe to toe on it and the saws in the picture the mall and the other big one with the clearing bar were further down the row and I had to leave right away after getting the SP125.

Now he is on the hunt for more. Anyone up for some late night contract/hit work to take him out:yoyo:

I wonder how many saws people find this way? I am kind of guessing not that many. Maybe I shoudl call him and see if he wants to buy my Mac110:laugh:

Old Chainsaws Wanted, Vintage, Antique Chainsaw

Pretty sure the saw in this picture was one that was at the auction last year I got my SP125 from and he bid me up well on it. THe SP125 came up first and we went toe to toe on it and the saws in the picture the mall and the other big one with the clearing bar were further down the row and I had to leave right away after getting the SP125.

Now he is on the hunt for more. Anyone up for some late night contract/hit work to take him out:yoyo:

I wonder how many saws people find this way? I am kind of guessing not that many. Maybe I shoudl call him and see if he wants to buy my Mac110:laugh:

There's about 5 guys in my area that always are listing for saws like that. Drives me crazy they list so often. Just keep clogging up the CL page. I post a saw for sale and in 5 hours it on the bottom....
It must work or why else would they keep plugging away at it?

There's about 5 guys in my area that always are listing for saws like that. Drives me crazy they list so often. Just keep clogging up the CL page. I post a saw for sale and in 5 hours it on the bottom....
It must work or why else would they keep plugging away at it?

I thought about doing the same but I am really full on saws now. I fixed a couple saws for a friends friend and went over there tonight to get paid and he said he has two Husqvarna 65 saws he might bring over for me to have. Free is good and if you befriend a few of the older guys one would be surprised what they have stored away and me thinks they don't do Craigslist:hmm3grin2orange:

These old school guys 70 plus don't throw anything away.

Back