I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. My 272XP must have a LONG stroke if it gets 8ci with a 52mm bore....:D

Found his auction. This is the first I've heard of "post-a-bid"...

Elsenpeter Auctions & Real Estate, Inc.

There are several places near here that are now doing this. Kinda a local eBay. Easy enough for the "auctioneers", 10% buyers premium to $5000, probably get a little something something from the seller as well.

This is the first time I've seen them advertise craigslist wise.

Seldom see anything concerning saws, when I have its like most craigslist, cheap plastic or beaten old mag. I will watch this one. Not local enough to ship, unless you outbid and pay me to go.

Not clear exactly what is/not included in the photos, but Wild Thang aside, it looks like an attractive price for a mill. No?

Philbert

Free shipping, too.

I don't know squat about mills, but that does look like a good deal to my uninformed eye. The rest of his listings have a Stihl in the pics. Not quite sure why he decided to have the WT in that one photo...

It's a "saw king" piece, haven't heard many good things about him.......jus sayin........

Yep got me on 166 parts once. Excellent condition he says. Yeah right tank is cracked from the bolt handle hole down through 3" long :msp_sneaky:.

Now I know a guy like 3000 FPS could have fixed that easy. At the time I just set it back till I sold all the 166 stuff.

It's a "saw king" piece, haven't heard many good things about him.......jus sayin........

Well, it's time to hear something good then. I bought a mcculloch 890 from him for $153. It was a good saw. I ran it several times just for fun and then sold it to mark H. It's the only thing I've bought from him so my experience is limited.

Well, it's time to hear something good then. I bought a mcculloch 890 from him for $153. It was a good saw. I ran it several times just for fun and then sold it to mark H. It's the only thing I've bought from him so my experience is limited.

I have dealt with him in acquiring parts for a 075, he sent me exactly what I asked for and I paid top dollar for those parts, would have been just like going to a stihl dealer.

Back