I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turns out he took the sleazy way out after all. I don't know you from Adam, kind of funny he called you for advise after the deal was almost done and then changed his mind after the call.... :msp_sneaky:

People call me to buy their old broken or running saws. He told me he was looking for information only. I gave him honest information that could be verified by investigating the value from other independent unbiased sources.

In no way did I advise the seller to stop the sale. I very much encouraged him to continue with the transaction.

The deal is never done until cash is in your hand. And in eBay's case 14 days after the sale is over.

I've had a few CL deals torpedoed by at least one AS member here. The sellers never told me the name of the #######(s) in question.....................just the state that they live in.

It is funny you mention this. One of our good friends here was discussing buying an all original 090 AV from me through eBay. Well one of the other members warned the guy about buying from me. I guess my 100% feedback rating and experience with close to 1000 satisfied customers are very different from my reputation among our fellow members. Or a few in particular.

i'll see ya on the freeway. should i bring my cargo trailer to assist in moving any thing.

You'll need your cargo trailer to haul home all your new saws...

Hey Jacob,

You wanna be my hound dog?

I have a want list if you're going.

Promise I would make it worth your time.

Shoot me your shopping list and I'll see what I can help with on it...

Shoot me your shopping list and I'll see what I can help with on it...

If you are taking orders . . . .

I would be interested in any deals on big piles pre-sets (3/8 low pro, .325, 3/8). Hard to have too many pre-sets.

I would also like to get a length of scratcher chain - not to run, just a few feet to show people in training classes.

Thanks.

Philbert

Stihl Chainsaws MS460T MS250T MS200T gotta go!

Spoke with the seller and said he and his Dad bought out a buddy who had encountered money & legal woes.
The MS460's are going for $500 OBO
MS 250's are $225 OBO & MS200T are about $200 OBO

Said they're super open to negotiation...just wanna dump em ASAP!:clap:
Stihl Chainsaws MS460T MS250T MS200T

Contact member Glock37, I'm going to get him to do mine and he is in the business...........

I've been experimenting with a powder coating system from harbor freight, Im going to do a Mac 740. The problem Im having is color matching. Im told to get an exact match, they have to mix up a huge amount of powder coat and and it would cost 4 to 5 thousand. The flip side is, I would have enough Mac yellow to powder coat a battle ship. If your guy can get exact match colors let me know.

I've been experimenting with a powder coating system from harbor freight, Im going to do a Mac 740. The problem Im having is color matching. Im told to get an exact match, they have to mix up a huge amount of powder coat and and it would cost 4 to 5 thousand. The flip side is, I would have enough Mac yellow to powder coat a battle ship. If your guy can get exact match colors let me know.

I can send some photos of some powder coating I did in mccullochs. The color was called buttercup yellow. If you'd like to see the pics, PM me.

Saw something in the small parts department of an eBay store - one of the ones with the word 'chainsaw' in the title. Sent a note to verify compatibility, and to confirm shipping costs for a combined order. When I went back to the listing, the price had gone up $1. Coincidence? Maybe . . . .

Philbert

Latest posts

Back