I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm game. would like to meet.

Let's do it. I've chatted with Ted on the phone, he's a good old boy. I'd be game for spending most of a day helping him move, or at the least- hanging out at his shop.

I would be up for this too. Sure he could use some help! Let me know when you guys are planning on going. Right on my path back to Seattle from Portland.

Dave

Got it on the calendar. Just talked with Ted and told him to have the coffee and cookies stocked for Saturday the 12th

Looking at a 10-2 pm window to browse, chat and trade.

Get your shopping list ready JJ if you want any parts deliverd. :D

Aberdeen is about an hour west of Olympia.

I tried to talk my wife into making the trip to Ted's, but 39 hours was just wee bit far for her. :msp_biggrin:

Got it on the calendar. Just talked with Ted and told him to have the coffee and cookies stocked for Saturday the 12th

I chatted Ted up also. He said he doesn't have a lot of saws but he has a ton of parts. I won't be doing a whole lot of buying myself since
it's looking like I'll be moving soon for a new job and I'll have to buy a new place. I will have some cool things to trade and I'll be getting
in around 10-1030ish.

I chatted Ted up also. He said he doesn't have a lot of saws but he has a ton of parts. I won't be doing a whole lot of buying myself since
it's looking like I'll be moving soon for a new job and I'll have to buy a new place. I will have some cool things to trade and I'll be getting
in around 10-1030ish.

I'm not trying to sound like a vulture here but if he or anyone has a decent 655 case set or parts bottom end please keep me in mind, have some old molded green paper or just a few saw parts to trade.

I'm guessing you're wanting one with the 655 model tag if at all possible?

I'm really not all that hung up on tags but I do want the manual oil pump. I've got a set of P52's and I know they will work but I'd rather have the pump. I'm going to have the cases powder coated so tag is just not that important.

I'm really not all that hung up on tags but I do want the manual oil pump. I've got a set of P52's and I know they will work but I'd rather have the pump. I'm going to have the cases powder coated so tag is just not that important.

I have several cases here so I'll check and see if I have something suitable.

hey barney, what price range can you get your saw powder coated for? i'm assuming you've done all the cleaning and disassembly. what about surface prep? considering doing some of the same and just curious (nosy)

hey barney, what price range can you get your saw powder coated for? i'm assuming you've done all the cleaning and disassembly. what about surface prep? considering doing some of the same and just curious (nosy)

Contact member Glock37, I'm going to get him to do mine and he is in the business...........

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Loved my Flying Machine Factory pipe on the CR500. :rock:

I had one on my '86 TRX250R. Great pipes.

Brought $320, so $352. Not a bad price, not a bargain, either.

Elsenpeter Auctions & Real Estate, Inc.

Sodidjagetit Jeff????:popcorn:

Ted is having a sale. Huge Chainsaw Shop Moving Sale

Chainsaw Shop Moving Sale Tons of used and obsolete chainsaws and parts.
Stihl: from 009 to 090

Husqvarna: 51 to 3120

McCulloch: Mini's to 125

Homelites: XL 2 to 2100

Sachs Dulmar, Poulan, Craftsman, Echo, etc.

I literally have tons of just about every model made by every manufacture. Long bars, chains etc.

I will post pictures next week.

PLEASE ! I do not have the time to answer every email looking for part number bla, bla for model number bla, bla. I've probably got it! No reasonable offers refused. Sat/Sun January 12/13 9 to 5 both days.

No plastic or checks. Bring your list, bring cash and a clam shovel.

Pacific Saws

1414 Simpson Ave.

Aberdeen, WA 98520

wwwpacificsaws.com

Holy ####!!!!:dizzy:

i need to take a trip up the coast.:msp_smile:

You heading up there Fraser?

That happened to me once, turns out a member here called the guy with no intention of buying.

Tells the guy he's too low and should hold out for more.

I won't mention the sleezeballs name:angry:

Lots of friendly advise... happened to me too!

I've even had members here call people local to me on Craigslist ads and tell them "don't deal with the local guy- he's a jerk."

The local guy being me.

I don't worry about it at all. People who operate like that eventually end up shooting themselves in the foot. I know exactly which members here have tried to sabotage my deals and the sellers in most cases even showed me the e-mails/texts involved. It's laughable because in several cases, after the individual insulted the seller's intelligence by trying to tell them how to run their business, the individual pissed the seller off by trying to lowball them. It never ceases to amaze me how poorly or lowly some people think of others.

That all being said, the majority of people here do the right thing and act honorably. It's usually the "collector" types that get all wound up about accumulating stuff, because the collecting of anything is mostly compulsory behavior.

I've had a few CL deals torpedoed by at least one AS member here. The sellers never told me the name of the #######(s) in question.....................just the state that they live in.

in around 10-1030ish.
i'll see ya on the freeway. should i bring my cargo trailer to assist in moving any thing.

Hey Jacob,

You wanna be my hound dog?

I have a want list if you're going.

Promise I would make it worth your time.

Back