I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Probably had some goofy chimp grinding on it........

Yep. I recognize those photos and the white plastic plug in the 'decomp hole' of the top cover. Then there's the pic with the famous Mastermind Saw Worksaws sticker on the top cover....:rolleyes:

Those pics were in the classifieds section as of a few days ago (last time I checked)........and are probably still there. That saw has been Mooberized...:D

Last edited:
there was a 460 on my local Cl a while back asking 350 for it
Rochester MN classifiends i dunno if its still there...

Ted is having a sale. Huge Chainsaw Shop Moving Sale

Chainsaw Shop Moving Sale Tons of used and obsolete chainsaws and parts.
Stihl: from 009 to 090

Husqvarna: 51 to 3120

McCulloch: Mini's to 125

Homelites: XL 2 to 2100

Sachs Dulmar, Poulan, Craftsman, Echo, etc.

I literally have tons of just about every model made by every manufacture. Long bars, chains etc.

I will post pictures next week.

PLEASE ! I do not have the time to answer every email looking for part number bla, bla for model number bla, bla. I've probably got it! No reasonable offers refused. Sat/Sun January 12/13 9 to 5 both days.

No plastic or checks. Bring your list, bring cash and a clam shovel.

Pacific Saws

1414 Simpson Ave.

Aberdeen, WA 98520

wwwpacificsaws.com

Ted is having a sale. Huge Chainsaw Shop Moving Sale

Chainsaw Shop Moving Sale Tons of used and obsolete chainsaws and parts.
Stihl: from 009 to 090

Husqvarna: 51 to 3120

McCulloch: Mini's to 125

Homelites: XL 2 to 2100

Sachs Dulmar, Poulan, Craftsman, Echo, etc.

I literally have tons of just about every model made by every manufacture. Long bars, chains etc.

I will post pictures next week.

PLEASE ! I do not have the time to answer every email looking for part number bla, bla for model number bla, bla. I've probably got it! No reasonable offers refused. Sat/Sun January 12/13 9 to 5 both days.

No plastic or checks. Bring your list, bring cash and a clam shovel.

Pacific Saws

1414 Simpson Ave.

Aberdeen, WA 98520

wwwpacificsaws.com

i need to take a trip up the coast.:msp_smile:

i like how they say the recoil is good when it's not there and the pull rope is tied to the handle.

Why heck yeah thats a good recoil! Its good for as many times as you want to "re-coil" that rope back on there before giving up on it, at least!:msp_smile:

Back