I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go get it Tim, I'll
take it off your hands. :smile2:

Lee

Far away from me. Maybe Lee Copland would pick it up. I don't think he's too far from there.
I do believe that would be $$ to ship to you Lee. Any idea what they weigh? I'm guessing power head alone would be 24-25 lbs

I figure somewhere between $90 - $110

Last edited:
Far away from me. Maybe Lee Copland would pick it up. I don't think he's too far from there.
I do believe that would be $$ to ship to you Lee. Any idea what they weigh? I'm guessing power head alone would be 24-25 lbs

Your pretty close on the weight. It may actually
be closer to 30lbs. The cost might not be to much
more than the last saw.

Thanks anyway Tim.

Lee

Jonsered CS-2186 Turbo chainsaw

This is a local shop near me. They have listed it time and time again to no avail. Please feel free to call them and low ball them and maybe they will sell it to me $500 when I go in there with cash. I have been turned down everytime:bang:They have had it I think now for close to if not over a year.

I doubt they have more than $150 in it from the feeling I get from them. Its gold if they own it and your stuff is worthless if you want something for it:msp_scared:

Jonsered CS-2186 Turbo chainsaw

This is a local shop near me. They have listed it time and time again to no avail. Please feel free to call them and low ball them and maybe they will sell it to me $500 when I go in there with cash. I have been turned down everytime:bang:They have had it I think now for close to if not over a year.

I doubt they have more than $150 in it from the feeling I get from them. Its gold if they own it and your stuff is worthless if you want something for it:msp_scared:

Buy this one. :)

Jonsered 2054 Turbo Chainsaw with 20" Bar and Chain | eBay

Isn't that from the same dummy that's selling a muffler cover for $100 and says free shipping, but if you read the ad (which is just copy and pasted for every cover and 044/046 are mentioned, no matter what saw the cover is for) he says shipping is $10? :dizzy:

Yeah that guy is sooooo dumb, for "racing purposes only." Jeeesh. Never had any dealeings with him, but I hear he is arrogant as hell.

"psuiewalsh

Quote ScottWojo Visualizza il messaggio
Buy this one.

Jonsered 2054 Turbo Chainsaw with 20" Bar and Chain | eBay
Does that model have a good reputation? How does it compare to a 2055? "

No Idea. Its a great saw, but I know nothing of the Jonny red saw models.

Latest posts

Back