I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must have had your a$$ kicked a bunch in school when you were growing up.

Nah, gave it as much as I got it...but I mean to say the current owner of the saw will never sell it. He was the original owner of Ray's repair. He was an old echo dealer, not sure if he is sentimental about it, but he certainly does not need the money it would bring. And being able to torture those that wish to possess it may give the guy a giggle.

Just saying that there exists, one of these twin cylinder saws, New in the box. Didn't mean to be a prick about it, if thats how I sounded.

Big saw......shameless plug, same saw that was at KY GTG.

Stihl 090AV

Thats the exact saw that I recently sold. I still need a part from Baileys because the handle support broke in shipping. (you wouldn't happen to have an extra one would you?) It the suppport near the trigger, think the entire trigger assembly is the part, least thats the one ordered.

John Deere 66SV Chainsaw Working Condition RARE Twin Cylinder 1 Owner | eBay

John Deere 66SV chainsaw Working condition - RARE twin cylinder - 1 owner

Buy it now of $1,175.00?? Pretty damn proud of it.

Been watching the cst 610 evl build up, since this is the same saw (different paint) thought it was worth posting...

I could have got you a like new one for $425. About a hour away. I offered it to a echo collector and he didnt want to pay that much either. Twins are dime a dozen in Ohio.

Clinton parts, maybe a D55?

There's a seller on feePay offering parts from a Montgomery Ward WD55 B, which I think (?:confused:?) is a rebadged Clinton D55. Here's a link to his listings, with the Best Offer option someone might be able to make a 'package' deal:

djfshop | eBay

Back