I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your not gonna buy the saw then what buisness is it of yours anyway? I have seen it done before in this thread and no one got flamed for it. Maybe its just cuz I'm new to AS. Thanks for your opinion Bill G!!!

Lets see:

pippin: member for < 1 month, 17 posts
BillG: member for 7+ years, 4000+ posts

The reason Bill has all those star thingees under his name is because he is a valued resource around here. It is his business because he has spent 7.5 years here, and he doesn't want to see the place degraded into an auction mart. We get alot of folks showing up on AS just trying to pawn off their items, and then disappear. If every person who has a saw or saw part for sale on greedbay signed up for an AS account and posted here, this thread would be worthless. Anyone here who is looking for a 610 already saw that one anyway.

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/bar/1507543538.html

PET ALLIGATOR - Trade or ???? (Green Bay)
Date: 2009-12-12, 7:12PM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]View attachment 117949

Hi. I have had "Chainsaw" for 6 years now, & with the economy turning, my hours at work being cut, & the fact that I am probably going to need to move into a smaller place soon forces me to sell him. He is almost 7 feet long, & I try to limit him to about 4 lbs of meat per day. He is very nice to have, keeps to himself, & usually spends his day in a larger kiddie pool (they need the water). He only comes out when its time to eat, & requires little attention. I would suggest no other pets, at least none in the house, as he has had few "accidents" with a dog I "used" to have, & the neighbors cat. Other than that, he cmes with the kiddie pool, reinforced leash, jaw guard, & some treats. I do not know if he is worth much, but I guess we will see what offers come in. Cash or trade. Thanks!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1507543538-0
attachment.php

Latest posts

Back