I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/grd/1698357716.html

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

lol.. thats more than new....isn't it? I've been looking for the dyslexic version of this wsaw for some time now. Its difficult to find a m5310 nowadays. Seems Stihl is takin the easy way out and focusing there attention too much on the ms310... I think its time we rise up and take some heads... (or get some head..I'm always down with that too.)

I don't mess with Stihls, they're too expensive and it seems I can never find a deal on one.

Hey, you ever wonder why, after all the incessant posting, (500+) your feedback score looks like a white penis after it came out of Lake Superior in February? Go buy a Wild Thing. You deserve it....A+++++++ (Thats your feedback score if we were on Ebay.)

Hey, you ever wonder why, after all the incessant posting, (500+) your feedback score looks like a white penis after it came out of Lake Superior in February? Go buy a Wild Thing. You deserve it....A+++++++ (Thats your feedback score if we were on Ebay.)

I've gotten a lot of those A+++s on ebay. Comes from giving people good deals and being honest. That's what I was being about the Stihl saws. Notice I didn't say they weren't good, just that they cost more than the others and I'm not overly blessed with money.

eBay for lazy people

... "Some people" check the "newly listed" adds several times a day. You'd be surprised at the things you will never see on Ebay if you only check once a day. ...

I hope this doesn't make CAD any worse for some of you but...

If you know what you're looking for, you can have eBay do your daily searches for you auto-magically. You have to be logged into your eBay account to do this.

First go to the Advanced Search page (usually the Advanced Search link is seen to the right of the Search button).

Second, make sure to check the "Save this search to My eBay" box

attachment.php

After you click the Search button, and a couple of seconds later the following pop-up window will appear:

attachment.php

After clicking save, eBay will send you an email every day it finds a new item that matches your search.

This is a super method for finding items that rarely appear on eBay, or if you're looking for that steal-of-a-deal.

I hope this doesn't make CAD any worse for some of you but...

If you know what you're looking for, you can have eBay do your daily searches for you auto-magically. You have to be logged into your eBay account to do this.

First go to the Advanced Search page (usually the Advanced Search link is seen to the right of the Search button).

Second, make sure to check the "Save this search to My eBay" box

attachment.php

After you click the Search button, and a couple of seconds later the following pop-up window will appear:

attachment.php

After clicking save, eBay will send you an email every day it finds a new item that matches your search.

This is a super method for finding items that rarely appear on eBay, or if you're looking for that steal-of-a-deal.

:agree2: If I could do that for Craig's List my CAD would be FULL CIRCLE

http://toledo.craigslist.org/tls/1700412547.html
steel chainsaw - $250 (tiffin,ohio)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-04-19, 8:40PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14inch bar tree saw only used two times great condition

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

(LOL)

Definitely a 3700 or 3400, but all of the 3700s that I have seen by craftsman have been red. It would be a craftsman model 3.7 if its a 3700.

listings search

OK so I just got a screaming deal on a saw from craigslist (gloat,gloat). I have a question regarding the listings on craigslist. Since my saw was listed under 'powersaw' in the Tools and it did not mention the make or model till the description, is there a way to search individual descriptions of items for sale when you are at Search Craigslist.org. ??
The ad for this saw was still working this AM, but trying to find it with the search function did not pull it up. Is it just because I need more Java?
thanks
Kimosawboy

Back