I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured I would post this before anyone else does! i got that much in it so price it high and see what happens :cheers:

http://albany.craigslist.org/tls/1734151186.html

Here is a nice Homelite XP1020 Chainsaw. I built this saw from a parts saw and a lot of NOS parts. It has all new bearings, seals, cases, etc. It's a pretty good runner but as with any old saw can always use some tinkering. It's 100cc and pulls a 36" bar with 404 with ease. Also included with the sale of this power head is the highly sought after Homelite Auto Oil Clutch Cover. It was brand new outta the box before installing it on this saw. I have used it a few times and it really oils well. I still have the original box and IPL for the oiler. For the right price I'll include a 36" sprocket nose bar and a few extra chains that are new.

Video of the saw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWErIbToM8E

Pulling a 36" bar before I put the oiler on it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JImqUF11CCM

I'm mostly interested in a trade for a Homelite 1100/1130 gear drive or really nice Mac SP125. May consider a few choice others but must be around the 100cc mark. I also may consider a nice 80-125cc 2 stroke dirtbike. An older model is fine as long as its in one piece and running.

attachment.php

PP 475 piston kit or husky?? 280 maybe?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270574290170&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I have NO IDEA how to save pics from ebay....

else I would post the pics..

i can't find a definitive husky saw this fits, i think the 280/CD or something....

also found a x-ref to a PP 475.... :clap::clap:

New Husqvarna Chainsaw Cylinder & Piston Kit

Part No. 503 42 05 02

Bore - 52.05 mm

This is new, old shelf stock

ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270574290170&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

else I would post the pics..
i can't find a definitive husky saw this fits, i think the 280/CD or something....
also found a x-ref to a PP 475.... :clap::clap:
New Husqvarna Chainsaw Cylinder & Piston Kit
Part No. 503 42 05 02
Bore - 52.05 mm
This is new, old shelf stock
ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

I got your back...

attachment.php

Let the drooling begin...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-New-Stihl-...=ViewItem&pt=US_Chainsaws&hash=item20b0e3913b

Could it be? Buy it and find out! I don't think he has posted a serial number or proof of purchase from that Stihl dealer he is talking about. JJuday

Rare Saw! The Stihl 090 is a hard-core felling and milling machine, with 13 horsepower and a displacement of 137 cc. This one is brand-new, and comes with a 25" Stihl bar and chain. Includes manual--everything you see in the pictures. Selling because just purchased a portable bandsaw mill.

Any questions? Message me and I'll answer as quickly as I can.

On May-09-10 at 20:44:16 PDT, seller added the following information:

I posted some closeups. No, this is not a Chinese clone. I bought this saw from a local Stihl dealer. Each and every part I've looked at on the saw is stamped with a part number which begins "1106", and "Stihl".

On May-09-10 at 20:54:26 PDT, seller added the following information:

It's an 090 AV. It has never had gas or oil in it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Busted!, If its new then why is the handlebar covering twisted on top!
but........:love1:

Rare Saw! The Stihl 090 is a hard-core felling and milling machine, with 13 horsepower and a displacement of 137 cc. This one is brand-new, and comes with a 25" Stihl bar and chain. Includes manual--everything you see in the pictures. Selling because just purchased a portable bandsaw mill.

Any questions? Message me and I'll answer as quickly as I can.

On May-09-10 at 20:44:16 PDT, seller added the following information:

I posted some closeups. No, this is not a Chinese clone. I bought this saw from a local Stihl dealer. Each and every part I've looked at on the saw is stamped with a part number which begins "1106", and "Stihl".

On May-09-10 at 20:54:26 PDT, seller added the following information:

It's an 090 AV. It has never had gas or oil in it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Busted!, If its new then why is the handlebar covering twisted on top!
but........:love1:

Well ya ever think he has played with that saw a zillion times just like many would do. The rubber can get twisted without the engine running.

Bill

Stihl MS200t - $400 (54403)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-03, 9:22AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a Stihl MS200T Chainsaw for sale.It uses a 14" Bar & Chain. 35cc. 2.2hp. This saw is the highest rated Arborist saw in the world and has been for some time. I had a new 200T stolen from my house just over a year ago and purchased this one. The police tracked the man down who had tried pawning the saw at a local pawnshop so it has been returned to me. Therefor I have no use for this saw anymore. I dont need two top handle saws. The saw only has had 3 tanks of gas through it and is in great shape. Any questions please Email me. Thank you.

Stihl MS200t - $400 (54403)

Date: 2010-05-03, 9:22AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a Stihl MS200T Chainsaw for sale.It uses a 14" Bar & Chain. 35cc. 2.2hp. This saw is the highest rated Arborist saw in the world and has been for some time. I had a new 200T stolen from my house just over a year ago and purchased this one. The police tracked the man down who had tried pawning the saw at a local pawnshop so it has been returned to me. Therefor I have no use for this saw anymore. I dont need two top handle saws. The saw only has had 3 tanks of gas through it and is in great shape. Any questions please Email me. Thank you.

Been trying to get a hold of the guy for better than a week .

Latest posts

Back