I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please feel free to ask THIS tool a bunch of questions about his saw. Had this listed as a Super 2-50. I emailed him and said that it was probabaly an early 250 (without the dash), just didn't want him to get in a dispute over the saw. He sent me back this email:

Dear b200driver,

ha 200 driver i have a book on all the McCullough chainsaws that was made i only Owen McCullough the numbers mach the numbers on the super that i had listed so do not email me a gene thank

- jamesdeerhead5304

Cart motor, right......

Please feel free to ask THIS tool a bunch of questions about his saw. Had this listed as a Super 2-50. I emailed him and said that it was probabaly an early 250 (without the dash), just didn't want him to get in a dispute over the saw. He sent me back this email:

Dear b200driver,

ha 200 driver i have a book on all the McCullough chainsaws that was made i only Owen McCullough the numbers mach the numbers on the super that i had listed so do not email me a gene thank

- jamesdeerhead5304

Cart motor, right......

I have asked him questions before. hard to understand his writing!! I think I bid on a couple of saws he had in the past. Glad I did not win any, may have not been labeled right!

056 no longer a Mag II

Sent the seller an ebay message asking about the cover. He said he switched it b/c the original was broken but would change the ad title until he could verify it was a Mag II. Now it says it's an 056 powerhead.

"ha 200 driver" means he showed you who's the smart...

Dear b200driver,

- jamesdeerhead5304

Cart motor, right......

I would just love to "Owen" his book on "all the McCullough chainsaws that was made"..........:ices_rofl:

Last edited:
I would just love to "Owen" his book on "all the McCullough chainsaws that was made"..........:ices_rofl:

At least he almost speilled it write, not Muck-a-luck or MacKellog or....

I once did a report in school on ancient wheat but I wasn't sure how it was spelt.

John H.

NIB Homelite 750

750a.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Vintage-Homelite-750-Chainsaw-/250715883138?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

Makita/Dolmar for 260 bucks

Hey, Guys,

First post for me here, so I thought I would make it a public service one. I almost bought this saw until I came accross a 361 near me on craigs, and there was no way I was gonna share that with you ;)

I spoke with him - he also has a lot of bars and chains and an NSW BB kit he can haggle with you on as well, if ya like.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/tls/2025025002.html

3mb3pf3o05U05X65R1aap1ffa4597f0531feb.jpg

Laters,

WYK

Back