I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though I guess the Russians did make the early MIG fighters with a steel frame.

http://home.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_n...aw&_osacat=159912&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Seriously, it doesn't even seem possible with Stihl written right on everything.

PS- LOTS of saws (most far from me) on the New Hampshire craig's now- http://nh.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=198&subAreaID=&query=chainsaw&catAbb=sss

John H.

60 bucks for an 031 coil !!!!!!!! I just gave one away !!!!!!! Hahaha:bang::bang:

Good deal Randy! Does that mean that you're allowed to PM me again?:cheers:

LOL, yup your name is no longer Mudd in the Rudedog household. She did remind me that my daughters wedding is coming up in January and I might want to slow down on the saw thing. I just sold an 028AV for 165.00 and I'm going to sell my 024, so she wasn't mad.

LOL, yup your name is no longer Mudd in the Rudedog household. She did remind me that my daughters wedding is coming up in January and I might want to slow down on the saw thing. I just sold an 028AV for 165.00 and I'm going to sell my 024, so she wasn't mad.

That's a relief Randy. I wouldn't want to be the cause of any domestic turmoil! My wife just let me know that once the irons I have in the fire right now are taken care of (and that's a few more than she realizes......LOL), that I need to slow down on the saw thing as well. Guess I better stop re-upping my CL ad every week...:laugh:

Hey saw nuts:

Sometime in the next week or two I'm going to pick up a really nice Homelite C-9 from a fellow that answered my CL want ad. He also has a nice, complete looking Mall 0MG as well as a decent McCulloch D30/36/40/whatever center pull saw (with a good 20-ish hardnose and a nice chrome full-wrap), and a Homelite 5-20 parts saw (no bar and missing other parts). The Mall looks to be complete, but it's not at all on my 'list', and I need to limit the models I collect for the sake of fundage, shelf space, parts interchangability, and domestic tranquility...:hmm3grin2orange:

Anyone here need me to pick up that Mall 0MG, the Homelite 5-20 parts saw, or the center-pull Mac? If so, then shoot me a PM soon. I may grab the Mac for myself if I can get it cheap enough....:cheers:

Nice one Rick...

Besides the fact that this saw is way overpriced...The owner does not know how to make complete sentences or spell correctly. This is amazing

http://albany.craigslist.org/tls/2054704573.html

That right there is the poster child for illiterate text-message CL advertisers...:ices_rofl:

That's the kind of idiot that answers my CL VINTAGE McCulloch and Homelite want ad with illegible offers of Mac-Cats and HD "Homelites"........:bang:

Study this ad carefully. The style of misspelling is just too consistent. The advertiser is making fun of the illiterate ads we so dislike.

Foar instense wuld you thenk thes wais a reel, Sirius centance?

John H.

Lombard Chainsaw - $35 (Blacksburg)

http://blacksburg.craigslist.org/grd/2056613996.html

Lombard trimming saw. 13 inch mini bar. Runs Great!!! 540-552-2297

3n73p83l45V05Z55W0abc36adb6041c2a1864.jpg

Chainsaw pants - $100 (shipped anywhere)

http://charlestonwv.craigslist.org/grd/2056395180.html

HAVE THESE PANTS ON HAND, ONLY IN 38 TO 42 . THESE ARE GREAT PANTS. ON EBAY $139.00 AND UP PLUS SHIPPING! THIS PRICE I HAVE IS TOTAL PRICE, SHIPPED ANYWHERE NEEDED! CALL ANYTIME 304-982-2553 THESE ARE NEW IN THE BAG! THE PAIR YOU SEE HAVE BEEN USED FOR OVER A YEAR&WASHED IN A FRONT LOADER WASHER ON THE HEAVY DUTY CYCLE! STILL LOOK NEW AND FEEL NEW!
3n23k43l55V55Z35X1abcff67e5a756d71f55.jpg

Anyone need chaps?
There are other pictures in the ad

MacCullough MAC700 chainsaw - $85 (Valencia)

Hello -

I have the following for sale:

1 MAC 700 chainsaw which runs (or I should say, screams...) but needs an idle adjustment to stay running without being given gas contantly. Also needs kill switch ( see below for parts)
1 MAC 700 chainsaw body which is for parts and is incomplete, but looks better than the pictured one by a long shot
1 20" bar with dull chain
1 18(?)" bar with not as dull chain

Basically, I like this setup but it is kind of "too much" saw for me and the things I want to do. It's on the heavy side and tiring and I won't want to chop off my legs by mistake...

Please feel free to make an offer or I might be willing to trade for a smaller saw of similar value.

Thanks!
3me3pd3l75O15U65R0abe6a9451520fd11355.jpg

Again, wish I were closer

62cc John Deere Chainsaw - $275 (Near New Castle)

John Deere CS62 saw with 20" bar. Saw comes with 2-like new chains, wrench, and manual. Saw has been gone through and is ready for work. New fuel lines and filter have also been installed. Saw starts, oils, and cuts well. If you are reading this it's still for sale. I remove ads when sold. Call TG 724-964-8317.
3kb3m33p75Y05Z15P3abd83d93a4c454d173a.jpg

Stihl 034av super 20 inch - $180 (slippery rock)

i have up for sale a stihl 20 inch chainsaw needs chain it is dull and loose runs good had new sprocket and clutch and bearing thanks
3n53p13l15W25U05S0ab32459df7b2bab142b.jpg

Where the heck is Slippery Rock?

Back