I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mac 99

A guy on a tractor forum has emailed me to see if i have an intrest in an old Mac 99. I don't and have no knowlage of that model but i said i would pass it on. I have pics and his email address...Bob [email protected]

reply to the email address with that statement. might say you want to buy. good luck. let us know how it goe.

Or you could try calling the number and taking a guess at the last digit. Worst case, you get 9 wrong numbers before you get the right one.

Vintage mall model 11 two man chainsaw 300.00 o.b.o.

this is straight from the barn. i do have the original manual with it. im not sure if it runs. if you have any questions please e-mail me or call jeff at 707-794-8057

Three pictures in the ad

If somebody is really serious about buying this saw, call the guy and talk to him......then send me a PM. This weekend, I should be able to check it out, pick it up, and ship it (next week some time) for you as long as you handle the $$$ end of things. I'm about 15 minutes from Santa Rosa. Keep in mind that shipping would be spendy...

or shoves it up his :taped:

I agree completely. I see that this one is "absolutely" the last one he knows of.......this time...:laugh:

Latest posts

Back