I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VINTAGE McCULLOCH CHAINSAW PARTS - $100 (KING GEORGE)

VINTAGE McCULLOCH CHAINSAW PARTS

3ka3m73od5P65X65S4b3i0ae853c0050a13f4.jpg

"Homelite Chainsaw" - $55
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-03-23, 8:05AM PDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you need a real quality old school chain saw heres the one. Model #C-51 convertible drive direct drive and I think the chain bar is a 28inch. It just needs fuel and a little clean up. Firm on the price. (916)564-7220...Troy

View attachment 177060

This guy was firm on the price last week at $100. So apparently his price is like a banana, the longer it sits around the softer it gets..:laugh:

Thanks Jay....

Not only can he not read...he sure can't spell!

"McChulloch", isn't this a brand of boot? :laugh:

TIMER bear.. LMAO.

Fabulous. Another McCulloch butchering. People are amazing. Add that one to the list. I've seen several more winners like that on CL lately. It's no longer limited to McCullochs. Went back and forth (via emails) with a guy that had listed "two pullin/craftsman 18" chainsaws. Red. Vintage, but both running." Took over a week and a half dozen emails (text speak on his end) to get a phone # from him and to figure out that the saws were Roper 3.7's, and not "pullins" afterall. Was hoping for a pair of Poulan 3700's.:(

There's several sellers on feebay that list bars and other parts for "tember bear" saws. The "homolite" thing mentioned above is a new low too. I've started searching for "Homelight" on CL, as there've been more than a few Homelites listed that way...:jester:

Fabulous. Another McCulloch butchering. People are amazing. Add that one to the list. I've seen several more winners like that on CL lately. It's no longer limited to McCullochs. Went back and forth (via emails) with a guy that had listed "two pullin/craftsman 18" chainsaws. Red. Vintage, but both running." Took over a week and a half dozen emails (text speak on his end) to get a phone # from him and to figure out that the saws were Roper 3.7's, and not "pullins" afterall. Was hoping for a pair of Poulan 3700's.:(

There's several sellers on feebay that list bars and other parts for "tember bear" saws. The "homolite" thing mentioned above is a new low too. I've started searching for "Homelight" on CL, as there've been more than a few Homelites listed that way...:jester:

There is a web site that will take your (correctly spelled) search terms for Ebay, deliberately misspell them and then use them for searches. I have gotten some Craftsman wrenches cheaper than dirt using it ... If I find the name, I'll post it.

There is a web site that will take your (correctly spelled) search terms for Ebay, deliberately misspell them and then use them for searches. I have gotten some Craftsman wrenches cheaper than dirt using it ... If I find the name, I'll post it.

Cool! I'll be glad to see the site name.:popcorn:

Dang! You're letting the world in on one of my little secrets! I'm NOT Amused:msp_angry:

Jimbo

Latest posts

Back