I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Echo 900

Another saw down...Check signature for whats left

Well then that would be the Echo 900 so what is the story with it. I am interested. You have my number as I have tried to help you coutless times before. I have given you my number 309-537-3181. You have choosen to ignore my help. I guess that is your choice but I am not not why you ignore help after you asked in open forum for it. In any event what is the deal with the 900???????

Bill

Well then that would be the Echo 900 so what is the story with it. I am interested. You have my number as I have tried to help you coutless times before. I have given you my number 309-537-3181. You have choosen to ignore my help. I guess that is your choice but I am not not why you ignore help after you asked in open forum for it. In any event what is the deal with the 900???????

Bill

As for the 900 I was planning on keeping it and 1 of the 2 1001's but for the right price they may sell to. Maybe we can make a package deal but I wont give them away. We both know they are not junk and rare.

I do appreciate your help and/or you trying to help Bill but you don't need to get so upset. I know you have what I needed and your number. I was gonna convert it back but then became undecided and decided to sell saws instead and so it went on the block to. If I would have kept it I would have called...its that simple.

As for the 900 I was planning on keeping it and 1 of the 2 1001's but for the right price they may sell to. Maybe we can make a package deal but I wont give them away. We both know they are not junk and rare.

I do appreciate your help and/or you trying to help Bill but you don't need to get so upset. I know you have what I needed and your number. I was gonna convert it back but then became undecided and decided to sell saws instead and so it went on the block to. If I would have kept it I would have called...its that simple.

Why are you selling all your saws?

Since I know many of you guys are really good at keeping an eye out on CL, I would appreciate it if you would help me keep an eye out for a almost brand new 346XP and a 395XP with a 394 recoil cover that may be listed in the Southern WI area.

They are mine but not currently in my possession.

Since I know many of you guys are really good at keeping an eye out on CL, I would appreciate it if you would help me keep an eye out for a almost brand new 346XP and a 395XP with a 394 recoil cover that may be listed in the Southern WI area.

Nothing showing up right now ...

Someone jacked them?!!!

They fell out of my truck and were gone within the 3 minutes it took for me to get back to where they should've been.

HOLY F%^&*!!!!! :cry: that it SOOO UNBELIEVABLY NOT COOL!!! :taped: :msp_cursing:

he HAD to have been RIGHT behind you, and WATCHED them fall out of your truck... WOW.

I hope you get them back....

have you posted UP on CL??? might help.

good luck!!

They fell out of my truck and were gone within the 3 minutes it took for me to get back to where they should've been.

Wendell,
PM me the details of when and where. I will get in touch with a couple of my shops dwon on this corner of the state that deal with used saws alot.
Bob

McCulloch chainsaw with case - $35 (Reinholds )

McCulloch chainsaw with case

McCulloch chainsaw with case - $35 (Reinholds )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-05-28, 11:03PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McCulloch chainsaw with case. It is a 16" Mac 140. The saw starts but will not stay running, the carb needs cleaned. I have to many other projects so I'm asking 35 OBO, if you have any questions please call 484 256 5262. Thanks Kevin

(Pic in link)

Shooting for the moon

New to group. My BIL and FIL have sent me on a quest to find them a 143 Sachs-Dolmar. They say it is impossible (but they don't have computers, so of course it is for them). I think anything is possible if you have the right connections, and enough time. They are wanting this saw and I think you could name your price. Will pick up anywhere or at least pay for shipping if not possible to pick up in person. Thanks for remembering me and my quest in your daily outings and searches.

Back