I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These guys have been using them for years without any ill effects. I'm not sure which wheel exactly they have but they use them every week- So you'd have to take that up with them.

I use a hand-held 7 inch angle grinder on my 130-pound "bar anvil" which is a long piece of log trailer tongue stock bolted to a 8" x 8" center beam.

JJ, not busting you at all, you know that.

I just happen know first hand what can happen when a cut off wheel comes apart when used that way. Lets just say I have done some dumb things over the years and learned from them, but the hole is still in the side of that building.

RARE McCulloch Timber Bear Chainsaw 605,610,650 | eBay

RARE!!! and all yours for just $500..........

Well, it does have one of those professional chains. I wonder how it does in the hardcut? :dizzy:

Man that saw doesn't even compare to a Black Maxx XI, or Da' Chopper..............:( As for "rare", try finding an 041 UniBearing..........:dizzy: Only one was ever produced.

I picked up a nicer Timber Bear locally for $380 less than his starting bid...........:msp_w00t:

Back