I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
And while your sorting the story out... someone will be walking away with them.

Fine by me. If a sellers story doesn't add up, I'm not buying. Not saying they are, but I try not to buy stolen property. One simply doesn't buy a ms200t and not know what it is. Sounds stolen, or otherwise fishy. Just not the way I roll.

Fine by me. If a sellers story doesn't add up, I'm not buying. Not saying they are, but I try not to buy stolen property. One simply doesn't buy a ms200t and not know what it is. Sounds stolen, or otherwise fishy. Just not the way I roll.

That seller may have thought he got his use out of it, may be an older gentleman and he's passing it along or just plain doesn't know the actual value because he didn't research it or like my father, didn't have the internet.

I agree and submit that most people don't set out to buy stolen stuff, my beef with your post was you implied it was stolen without any further thought.

Did you call?

Sorry if I offended. Not my intent. Could be plenty of other reasons I guess. It struck me odd. Better safe than sorry. I love a good deal, but I hate when the police show up looking for stolen property.

Sorry if I offended. Not my intent. Could be plenty of other reasons I guess. It struck me odd. Better safe than sorry. I love a good deal, but I hate when the police show up looking for stolen property.

No offense taken, just a different angle to the same problem my friend :msp_wink: Someone may have gotten a great deal WE may never know.... wished it was YOU!!

We babysit the cop's kids.

Some deals make me very nervous. Like the brand new Husky 455 Rancher I gave a kid 150 for. Had the S.I.L.( SJPD ) check the serial number.

Latest posts

Back