I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi aaron when is that genny gunna get gone:big_smile:

Would've been today but I got 'vetoed'. Anniversary is this Wed (and I can't get the day off). Celebrated today as next weekend is occupied.

Did family stuff today and went to dinner and such this evening. That was 'fun', as we had to take the youngins along since my folks are both down with the flu. I'm babysitting the youngest from Friday through Sunday while wife and oldest are off on a trip. Should be able to pick up that genset Friday or Saturday.

Would've been today but I got 'vetoed'. Anniversary is this Wed (and I can't get the day off). Celebrated today as next weekend is occupied.

Did family stuff today and went to dinner and such this evening. That was 'fun', as we had to take the youngins along since my folks are both down with the flu. I'm babysitting the youngest from Friday through Sunday while wife and oldest are off on a trip. Should be able to pick up that genset Friday or Saturday.

I've been told that when they are your own children that's called parenting.

I've been told that when they are your own children that's called parenting.

I'm always 'parenting' the youngsters when we're both here. When I'm flying solo...........it's "watching", "babysitting", or "putting up with"........especially if I have one while the other is out "having fun" with Mom...:D

Last edited:
Back