I send them away but they keep coming back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 446 is a hybrid that Jeremy built me it's a Ms440 with a ported 046 D cylinder, it pulled the 30" at the gtg with authority, very impressed with it.
There is a guy on chainsaw repair site that does badge restorations and agreed to do the 446 badge for me, I love how it turned out.
The magnum rescue sticker is what goes on the fire and rescue saws and I ordered one accidentally and just saved it till a cool saw came along :)
The Mastermind 064 is one he built me from a stash of nos parts. It hasn't run yet, I sent him some aftermarket parts that weren't up to snuff so I swapped out those bits for new oem parts yesterday. Still has a the plastic on the top cover :)

I had mike powder a few of the bases white for me, cause I like to be different and I have some future projects that might clash with orange :)

The 446 is a hybrid that Jeremy built me it's a Ms440 with a ported 046 D cylinder, it pulled the 30" at the gtg with authority, very impressed with it.
There is a guy on chainsaw repair site that does badge restorations and agreed to do the 446 badge for me, I love how it turned out.
The magnum rescue sticker is what goes on the rise rescue saws and I ordered one accidentally and just saved it till a cool saw came along :)
The Mastermind 064 is one he built me for a stash of nos parts. It hasn't run yet, I sent him some aftermarket parts that weren't up to snuff so I swapped out those bits for new oem parts yesterday. Still has a the plastic on the top cover :)

I had mike powder a few of the bases white for me, cause I like to be different and I have some future projects that might clash with orange :)
Very creative :cheers:

Back