i thought my estimate was low........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Around here we have a company with a five man crew that is ISA certified and does very nice work. They are the highest priced out of the three companies around. The second guy is a one man show most of the time and sometimes has one guy working for him. Hes a tree topping flush cutting maniac that lions tails every tree he touches, uses no lowering devices for anything. He ever so slightly undercuts the first service. Most people #### their pants when they get estimates from these guys. Im a bit lower than both but not crazy cut throat. I do pretty well I grossed about a hundred grand last year and Im only part time. I dont think i am cut throat but reasonable. I can offer just as good of services as the first with a bit lower price I can understand why the first service has to charge what they do but that second one man show hacker is getting rich quick! But everyone around here thinks topping and taking a ton of foliage off the tree is awesome! Im just trying to do things right and make a fair living. I am very busy and thankfull for all of the very usefull information on this site!

Back