I Wanna Talk About Me, I Wanna Talk About I, I Wanna Talk About #1. Pull My Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rotax Robert

Rotax Robert

Addicted to ArboristSite
It must be Dennis who changed the password...I hear through the grapevine that Dennis got the figures from Ken Dunn and had dbabcock write a algorithm to switch all Gypo's posts to his own post count....I think Gypo has to start at Zero again.

Gypo Logger

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Without any big wood at hand because I haven`t been in a bush in a while, I decided to post a personal ad in the Ballinafad Tattler. What do you tame apes think, will it work? Pal John

WOLF_RIVER_MIKE

WOLF_RIVER_MIKE

ArboristSite Guru
getting banned?

after posting here for a year now and after reading this thread makes me wonder what Doug could possibly have done to get barred? John, I was cruising another forum last nite and ran across a discussion on Yukon John Lambert. Yeah, the were saying that you went by many aliases and that you ate sh*t sandwiches and chased armadillos. I jumped in and called the man a liar. Yeah, I told him that John Lambert doesn't even like bread. :eek: :rolleyes: :) :D

jokers

jokers

Addicted to ArboristSite
Whew! I just followed your link W_R_M and I can`t believe they allow that sort of stuff on the internet! I thought I had seen it all until now. You have really opened my eyes but I wish you hadn`t.:eek: Russ

Fish

Tree Freak
Do not criticize someone else's alternate lifestyles, or we will
come to your home town for a march and a rally. We have our
rights! This lifestyle choice will be explored in next season's
episodes of "Will and Grace".

Latest posts