I Wanna Talk About Me, I Wanna Talk About I, I Wanna Talk About #1. Pull My Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It must be Dennis who changed the password...I hear through the grapevine that Dennis got the figures from Ken Dunn and had dbabcock write a algorithm to switch all Gypo's posts to his own post count....I think Gypo has to start at Zero again.

Hah hah. Now Im going to be Gypo Logger and there's nothing any of you can do about it. Ive always wanted to act like an a$$hole.

I can see what will happen now, all the weirdo's are going to crawl out of the woodwork. By the way, what do you think of my new avitar.
Frank's Planks

Sorry if anyone has tried to login as me and hasn't been able to. The password was changed. It has been set back to timbertramp.

Good morning everyone, let`s start talking about me again. Here is one of my favorite signs, posted just a block away from my drycleaner. Enjoy! Gyro

Here is a new fangled cat carrier that I designed for Robyns kitty last night while I couldn`t post. Don`t go messing with my design now since it is already patented.

Without any big wood at hand because I haven`t been in a bush in a while, I decided to post a personal ad in the Ballinafad Tattler. What do you tame apes think, will it work? Pal John

getting banned?

after posting here for a year now and after reading this thread makes me wonder what Doug could possibly have done to get barred? John, I was cruising another forum last nite and ran across a discussion on Yukon John Lambert. Yeah, the were saying that you went by many aliases and that you ate sh*t sandwiches and chased armadillos. I jumped in and called the man a liar. Yeah, I told him that John Lambert doesn't even like bread. :eek: :rolleyes: :) :D

Yeah, they better not mess with my little buddy!!
Let me know too. It is not my nature to stir up any trouble, but
can if I have to.

Whew! I just followed your link W_R_M and I can`t believe they allow that sort of stuff on the internet! I thought I had seen it all until now. You have really opened my eyes but I wish you hadn`t.:eek: Russ

Do not criticize someone else's alternate lifestyles, or we will
come to your home town for a march and a rally. We have our
rights! This lifestyle choice will be explored in next season's
episodes of "Will and Grace".

Back