I want another saw! lol

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simple Man

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I bought my first Husqvarna yesterday. It's a model 359 and I plan to jerk the cat muffler off and throw on a standard muffler soon and prolly do the muffler job as well. So, I am already making plans to get the 346Xp. Man, that was one of the best feeling saws I have ever handled and is now on my "must have" list.

I bought my first Husqvarna yesterday. It's a model 359 and I plan to jerk the cat muffler off and throw on a standard muffler soon and prolly do the muffler job as well. So, I am already making plans to get the 346Xp. Man, that was one of the best feeling saws I have ever handled and is now on my "must have" list.

It should be on EVERYBODY'S "must have list"!!!!;)

i posed the question of exactly what was hazardous in a 359 cat muffler and no one was ever able to answer it specifically. just some random speculation. i intend to gut mine. i will use a welding mask just to make sure i don't breathe anything i shouldn't. i will save $40.

Cad

You will end up buying more saws then you can ever use if you stick around this site! Last year I had only one saw, then I found this site and up to 4 saws! CAD is BAD.... LOL!!!!! :chainsaw:

the 2 are very similar in the HP department. about 0.2 diff.

Back