• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold I want to build another 5100s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice a ported 346 sure do like the stock ones........

nice the 420 Is lite and makes good power stock ...however after a 5105 not sure how impressed you will be ..I like them both I have had several of the 420/421 model ...:) should keep the one I have now near new, but I always sell...sell..and buy more ...repeat....
I like a saw of the appropriate size for the job and a sharp chain, but if I can run a faster one, that's fun too.

I do it a little differently, buy one, buy one, sell one, repeat lol.

Wait, which Mr Black, me or the "other" Mr Black :innocent:.
I'm a "cross a county line" enthusiast at this point, not a "cross the country" one.

I always sell...sell..and buy more ...repeat....
This is me to a tee. I have a couple nice saws now, but still not anything I wouldn't part with for the right offer.

Taking the 5105 that Struggle offered, sans muffler. If anyone reading is looking for a complete 510 it looks like a pretty decent saw and I have an extra 5100 jug so if one was looking for a poor man's 51xx here you go.

Latest posts

Back