I was just bouncing around the forum and was reading about the chinese knock-offs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NDtreehugger

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
And I would just like to say my 361 is giving me trouble. and as I posted on another, all the dealer would say was yes,,, yes,,, and yes, bring it down we will fix it. told him I was 75 miles from town he said give it to the freight guy will fix it I said I need it now dealer said we will fix it drop it off..

Service service service Stihl dealers give you service if its ever needed.

The chinese after the Cr--:censored:--ppppp hits the boat they don't care what happens.

I bet, and just a guess, I get a free chain, or gal of oil for the trouble

As far as the trouble goes put the oil to full and its stihl not enough needs tweaking and more oil to the chain & bar

woodpile.jpg

I have never seen a round stack of wood like that, I like it, I'm going out to cut some wood in an hour. I think I'll try it.

Its a nice pile you can put a dome on it or

a piece of plywood on top keep it leaning inwards and watch it cook. I would hear the wood in that plie pop from drying.

Ah the world famous Holtz Hausen firewood stack. You are supposed to put a pole in the middle of it with marks so you can tell when the wood is properly dried--the stack actually shrinks as the moisture leaves. The design is supposed to encourge good air flow and faster drying. One of my buddies has two of them in his backyard for this years use. They are very nice to look at when properly constructed but tend to "blow out" when stacked wrong. Either way his neighbors seem to enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back