I'd like to Welcome AS's newest sponsor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Rich! Glad to see your saw mods have progressed to the point where you can market your talent. Looking forward to seeing how you mod my 372 muffler.
:)

Thanks!!!

I have received several PM"s regarding mufflers mods.

I am primarily doing Husky, Stihl and Dolmar muffler mods. I am charging $25.00 for the mods and $10 for shipping back to the customer.

My muffler mods consist of opening up the internal baffle, opening up the factory port and putting a second port on the front of the muffler. I weld a cover holding a stainless screen over the second port. All ports will be deburred. I paint the mufflers also.

This is an example of what I do..........

Anyone interested feel free to PM me!

Rich.

attachment_29586.php

attachment_29590.php

attachment_29588.php

attachment_29591.php

Last edited:
rahtreelimbs said:
I have received several PM"s regarding mufflers mods.

Anyone interested feel free to PM me!

Rich.

Good deal Rich I wish you all the luck.

Rick

Oh No!

Your muffler mods look a little like Mr. Bill. Cool!
John

Thanks for sponsoring the site

Last edited:
Welcome to the "sponsor" Club Rich. I admired your welding job on that muffler the first time you posted it a while back. Tom

Hey Rich I know you are dabbling in the saw mods can we look forward to some Hoffmanized saws in the near future?

Rich way to go, I know you've been thinking of this venture for a long time now. I will say this about Rich, he is very meticulous of his craftsmanship.

Hoffmanized Muffler Mod

If I had known you were going to do this I would have sent you two
and had you autograph one for me:laugh:
Seriously,good luck and if anyone needs a testimonial just PM me
Dave

I think it's good that we have a great saw builder state side. This will surely circumvent any of the rigamarole involved in the duty, customs, taxes, paperwork and holdups that seem to be the trademark of sending saws across the border since homeland security neccessitates randon withholding of shipments in and out of the country.
John

Back