I'd like to Welcome AS's newest sponsor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rahtreelimbs said:
Dunno, I am still experimenting on my own saws. Still have a lot to do and a lot to learn!

Ah Rich, you are getting just like them all, trying to make it look difficult just to hold us back, Lol!!!!

Hey that is nice looking welding on that muffler, looks like you might have done it for a living some time! You know what they call a woman who does it for a living? Since you turned professional, maybe we should call you the muffler hoer!

Good show!

rahtreelimbs said:
Dunno, I am still experimenting on my own saws. Still have a lot to do and a lot to learn!

Well Rich i have seen how picky you are, it will come in time.
Like the old saying says "where their is a will their is a way"!

:blob2: :blob2: Great Job Rich, I know I am a little late to the party . I have been alittle busy with things. I know you will do a great job for whom ever you work for .

I just received my Husky 359 HOFFMANIZED MUFFLER back from Rich. The craftsmanship is absolutely awesome as was the turn around time and communication. Being that I am a newbie here, I was most impressed with Rich's customer service. He even made it a point to get my phone number to call and give me guidance on how to tune the carb once the muffler was put back on.

In a world where most people are trying to make quick money and do the least amount of work possible, you have gone above and beyond the call on this one. I give you a thumbs up Rich! Thanks again for all your help!

Justin

Well, I received my muffler the other evening and finally put it on today. As the pictures show, it is quite a lovely piece of work. Looks good, sounds good, and the increase in power is obvious.

Anyone considering having their muffler worked on by Rich can do so with confidence - the final product is quite respectable!

resized_Hoffmanized_1.jpg

resized_Hoffmanized_3.jpg

resized_Hoffmanized_2.jpg

resized_Hoffmanized_4.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back