If you could only have just 3

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jonnyred 920
Johnnyred 2065
MS93T
My top 3 currently but would like it to be some newer big saws for the future.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

026/MS260/MS261

MS461

066/MS660/MS661

I've always thought a 60cc saw was a waste of materials, but this MS361 is growing on me: I'm sure it will more so after it's date with the Doctor.

I'm anxious to run the Moobsy Fingered 88.

What's this only have just 3 Nonsense?

Thinking of the 3 saw plan and I just can't make it work for me. I know that I would have a Stihl 018/MS180 on the low end, a Stihl MS660 on the high end and an 026 in the middle. This however leaves too much "middle" area where most of the wood cutting is done. If I had a fourth saw, it would be an 039 or 044. I have about a 10 saw plan as far as my line up and that covers everything so I can't really rationalize the 50 saw plan.

These are the three I took and used the other day.

As to owning only three? What kind of strange talk is that?:ices_rofl:View attachment 562934

It's like thinking of getting rid of some of your kids.......though at certain times.........

Change it to 5 and I could narrow it down to 6......or 8......9 tops!!!

026/MS260/MS261

MS461

066/MS660/MS661

I've always thought a 60cc saw was a waste of materials, but this MS361 is growing on me: I'm sure it will more so after it's date with the Doctor.

I'm anxious to run the Moobsy Fingered 88.

What's this only have just 3 Nonsense?

I used to go right for the 044 or 460 but I've been using the 361 more often and I'm liking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It was purely hypothetical, it's ok Mark!:cool:

......yeah every once in awhile i get a hair brained idea that i need to sell a bunch of saws bc i just have too many. So i stand in the garage and stare at them. I soon decide i cant continue without all of them. Lol. But if i had to ditch all but three, id still pick 5200, 375 pro, S25da.

Back