IL, IN, MI, WI, gtg...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haven't read through all of this but I can bring mine....alaskan and a mini.

That would be great...I have a couple of logs that would make nice boards and as you are aware not everyone has seen this done...I was hoping to get one bought, but just haven't got it done...:cry:

That would be great...I have a couple of logs that would make nice boards and as you are aware not everyone has seen this done...I was hoping to get one bought, but just haven't got it done...:cry:

1. Modified Mark
2. rms61moparman
3. kysawsheila
4. Arrowhead
5. OhioGregg
6. FATGUY
7. Andyshine77
8. Bowtechmadman
9. cbfarmall
10. TRI955
11. super3
12. TRWTech
13. Jchevytruckman
14. Wild Knight
15. headleyj

I'll bring the Alaskan and mini, some straight 2x's if I can find some and my drill for easy rail mounting :) I've never used the mini though....I know... SHAME, SHAME! I'll try and get it mounted up on a straight 2x6.

Lookign forward to it -

For you guys who have never attended one before - hope your wallet is in good shape - once you attend, you'll be hooked and the dreaded CAD will take hold!! Buwhhhaahaahaahaaaaaaa!!

I'm gonna start doing the "Arctic Cold Front Dance"..... it usually takes a week to see any results. :)

Hopefully it cools down some. :cheers:

I'm gonna start doing the "Arctic Cold Front Dance"..... it usually takes a week to see any results. :)

Hopefully it cools down some. :cheers:

Well OK but if you get that dance confused with the IL rain dance your going to be in trouble. :)

Really I don't mind the heat and its July so its supposed to be hot, but this high humidity can go any time.

Good beer drinking weather though. LOL

Ask Wigglesworth how much wood you need!!!!:buttkick: He will still have wood next year!!!

LOL. Yep, I have been cutting and testing in it since. We had probably 20 or so folks running saws for hours, and maybe went thru 1/8th of the wood I had.

Now for the bad news.....It aint looking good for me making it up there. :cry:

Things just aint lining up.

LOL. Yep, I have been cutting and testing in it since. We had probably 20 or so folks running saws for hours, and maybe went thru 1/8th of the wood I had.

MAN that sux!!!!

If you don't make it, Sheila might be the only girl there!!!LOL

Mike

Well OK but if you get that dance confused with the IL rain dance your going to be in trouble. :)

Really I don't mind the heat and its July so its supposed to be hot, but this high humidity can go any time.

Good beer drinking weather though. LOL
No worries there... I ain't no good at rain dancing, been trying it for weeks... my garden needs it! Everything keeps missing me by a few miles. :dizzy:

That sucks... :mad: There will be more though... :cheers:

That does suck....for you!!! I was going to give you "your" saw back...guess I'll have to keep it now.

I knew a Jim Headley once. Have you ever lived in Illinois?

Bill

not from IL.....my Grandpa was Jim Headley,....my Uncle is Jim Headley too... Grandpa spent his life in Bloomington, IN all his life I'm almost certain. UNcle lives in B-town too....never was in IL. I'm sure your IL friend and I are related somehow.

Funny story - we bought land in 07 on the other side of the county from where I was born adn raised. WHen we were almost done building someone came down the drive and said, "hey I think we got your mail".....turns out their last name was "Headley" too. Ended up his Dad and my Grandpa were cousins. Small world man.

Last edited:

Sorry to here that wiggs...

No worries there... I ain't no good at rain dancing, been trying it for weeks... my garden needs it! Everything keeps missing me by a few miles. :dizzy:

That sucks... :mad: There will be more though... :cheers:

We got just short of an inch yesterday...Could use a couple more w/ no problem...

So..., How do you folks feel about new guys showing up at these things? It's not very far from me but surely you have 'some' sort of standards, right?:)

Back