IL, IN, MI, WI, gtg...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No that wont work, you wont be able to hold the beer at the same time that way. :givebeer:

Got it covered....:cheers:
attachment.php

I can bore a few holes in some solid cheese and we will call it Swiss. What bore do you prefer?

Bill

I don't think you can do that anymore!!!
For some reason there was a "No cheese abuse" rule added to the rules for GTGs last fall!
(Sorry Nik, but I had to do it!LOL)

Mike

426 miles for me.....as much as I would LOVE to attend, it would still cost me a bunch to go. Any funds I get will be going toward 2 new 20" chains and a new 20" bar and a spare 28" chain.

Got it covered....:cheers:
attachment.php

That would work! Fact is I could use one of those anyway when mowing the grass with that ZTR mower that takes two hands to run. LOL

I'm thinkin hard about this one too. Might just have to set us up a michigan carpool.

That would be fantastic!!! Hope it will work out for you.

Mark

I'll try and talk the wife out of her Ford Flex for the weekend...just need a small trailer to tow behind it for the saws.

Ok Michigan guys I got the OK to make this GTG from the boss. Who's in? I'd be happy to drive if there are a few who want to carpool. I'm in Big Rapids so maybe we can all meet up in Grand Rapids then head down.

Latest posts

Back